Wii Transfer

Slypty

WiiChat Member
Nov 4, 2007
Wii Transfer is a newly released Macintosh application, that allows for the transferring of movies via Bluetooth to your Wii. It will let you play .mpg's on the Photo Channel either by transferring a video file to an SD card or via Bluetooth.

Does anyone else own this program? I find the conversion rate via Bluetooth way too slow. I'm considering purchasing an SD card, all I have is a Sony memory/monopoly stick that isn't compatable with Wii's SD slot. If anyone knows that it's worth the investment for an SD Card to use with Wii transfer, please tell me about it.

For all the Window's users, is there an application like this available to you? Is it possible to play video's through an SD card or transfer it to the net, and play the video file in the photo channel?

Slypty said:
Wii Transfer is a newly released Macintosh application, that allows for the transferring of movies via Bluetooth to your Wii. It will let you play .mpg's on the Photo Channel either by transferring a video file to an SD card or via Bluetooth.

Does anyone else own this program? I find the conversion rate via Bluetooth way too slow. I'm considering purchasing an SD card, all I have is a Sony memory/monopoly stick that isn't compatable with Wii's SD slot. If anyone knows that it's worth the investment for an SD Card to use with Wii transfer, please tell me about it.

For all the Window's users, is there an application like this available to you? Is it possible to play video's through an SD card or transfer it to the net, and play the video file in the photo channel?

Bluetooth is too slow. Use an SD card.

The cheapest ones are on amazon.com. You can get cheapern than that, but not as high quality

you can get 4 gig SD cards on amazon from a decent brand for $30 and wii video 9 made by red kawa is the same as that pretty much except no blue tooth you can mod your wii to do bluetooth with it but i bet it would be realy slow like that program your talking about for the mac.

(I am posting this from my wii yay!)

I'm going to purchase an SD card, but only 2GB because the Wii doesn't accept anything more. The Wii transfer program creates your own personal web address to send your movie files to, so no modification is needed. You're right about the transfer rate though, it's way too slow.

Back