Wii Troubleshooting

i need help!!! I put my game in,and it is always freezes and make a LOUD buzz noise.The time it takes to freeze(and make noise) varies from about 10 seconds-5 minutes. Does anyone have any suggestions??? PLZ HELP ME.i got new games and I havent been able to play them at all!! :-(

I think this happened when i put Super Mario Galaxy in and it updated my system

Last edited:
The games that i've tried so far are (3/4) Super Paper Mario
Mario Strikers Charged and
Super Mario Galaxy

do u have any ideas LinksDarkSide?????????

Last edited:
2 player mode

Playing multiplayer games like WiiSports it is easy to set up the 2nd and 3rd controller. How do you do it in games like Mario and Madden?

Hi,
I'm having problems trying to connect my Wii to the Internet. I have a Wireless router (INVENTEL version : v5.08) Orange Live Box. I keep on getting the Error code 51330 from my Wii. I checked the WEP code and settings are correct with my Wii and Router but still no Joy.

Has anyone got any solution to my problem??

Chevy

The Fix!!!!

:lol: :lol:
I have managed to fix the freezing by updating the software..when wii started I pressed + & - and entered the "safe" mode...at this point I was able to configure the acces point and download a software update...now my Wii works .......So if you have the "freezing"..try to update the software..:lol: :lol:

Can someone help me with Wii Sports.

I played it fine Christmas day but in the evening it would'nt bat, bowl or swing the club. The remote works fine with everything else. Ive tried new batteries and reseting but nothing works. Anybody had this problem?

ftabbbb said:
Same exact problem here.

I got wii last week. First day after all set up, excited to play. Put in Wii sports, BOBO...there was error message shown up.

- Error occurred. Press the Eject button and remove the disc. Turn the power off and follow the instrucitons in the console manual.

I shut if off and error might go away or might not. During this week, this error message happens 50/50 chance the time I try to play the game(also tried other game disc, so it's not dirty disc issue.)

Do I got broken system?

I've got the same problem.

It seems to only happen when changing games discs for me. If I get a game in and working, then it works for hours and hours of playing until I try put in another disc. Then it'll show that error and sometimes I won't even be able power off by pressing power - I have to unplug it.

On occasion, I'll get a disc going but the game will skip terribly to the point that it's unplayable. I have to remove the disc and insert it again.

It seems to be about a 50% chance that it won't work when inserting a new disc. Up until this Christmas, I've only had 2 games so I rarely switched games. Now that I got a bunch of new games for Christmas, I've been switching games constantly and now I've been noticing this problem a lot.

The console is about 4 months old. Should I try get it warrantied? Has anyone else had this problem fixed by some kind of update or warranty repair?

Wii failed. No video/audio output only a black screen. Same TV inputs work with Xbox and DVD player. Sit-rap, start from scratch, unplugged cables, removed batteries. Plug it all in green light on power, blue trim flashes around drive face, screen flickers once, then nothing. Can hear the drive spinning up. Hold the power button for few seconds, turns red then hit it again turns green process repeats still no output. Any ideas or did we get a lemon.

madden 08 online

i have problems with the online play it always rushes back to the line and i get a penalty ??? any help w/ this ????

Back