Wii Troubleshooting

I have problem going into SETUP of my WII. Everytime I click in, they will prompt me:" You tried to access the address marc:JP/JP/JPN/index01.htm, which is currently unavailable. Please make sure that..........

.Make sure your internet connnection is active and check whether other applications that rely on the same connection are working."

Without going into set-up I couldn't even configure my Internet connection. All I wanted to do to get into setup was just to update the time and date.

PLease advise how to deal with this???? Thanks!!!! LOST!!!

Can someone help me with the wii remote. i played wii sports but i wasnt able to swing the racket, bowl etc. the remotes buttons will work but not the movement. when i get back to the main screen and other games, it works? ive tried new batteries, syncing etc please help. thanks.

screen too bright

Hi. I got the Wii on Christmas. It worked fine until yesterday. I didn't change any settings or connections but the Wii Menu on the screen became so bright I can't even read the words. I tried adjusting the controls on the tv, but that does nothing. The tv still works fine with movies and cable, the problem is only with the Wii. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Sports Channel Disappearance

My sports channel disappeared on me and I'm not sure where it went. Has anyone had this problem? I've tried just rebooting the game system but that didn't do anything.

trd_gerry said:
Can someone help me with the wii remote. i played wii sports but i wasnt able to swing the racket, bowl etc. the remotes buttons will work but not the movement. when i get back to the main screen and other games, it works? ive tried new batteries, syncing etc please help. thanks.

The first solution would be to smack the WiiMote to your palm a few times.
Quite hard, infact.
This may be caused by a stuck motion-sensor.
And yes, I am serious, believe me. You can find this suggestion on other messageboards as well.

Hope someone can help me. I just got my Wii 2 weeks ago and let me tell you that my wife and I have been hooked, but unfortunately we are a little upset now because we are having issues with the system. For some reason or another, we started getting these lines down the screen. Kind of look like the digital blocks you get when your cable box doesn't work and have to reboot the box, but on a smaller scale. It is very annoying. Anyone have this problem and if so any suggestions.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Super Paper Mario

hey, i got a wii for xmas and it's a blast
everything is working fantastically
until i got super paper mario...
it works great up until i get to the point in the game, i think it's chapter 2-2 in the mansion, when you've visited all the rooms and "mimi" says something about merluvee not being in any of the rooms,
the whole system freezes.
now, i've taken the first disk i got back to where i got it, and changed disks
but when i inserted that disk, the same thing happened.
so i started a new save file
and got to that point
and the same thing happened
any advice, pointers etc would be absolutely fantastic
thanks
-zeno

multiplayer problems

How come I can't access multiplayer mode in Cars and Marvel ultimate alliance? Someone pleas help a rookie out ...

HELP! I washed GH3 because it had smudges on it and now whenever I try to load it on the menu it takes me back to the Wii menu! HELP ME!

I have a Japanese console. All games I have work ok and can load and play games that friends have brought round no problem. I am having an issue with Wii play. I have tried both a UK and Spanish version and after I load it my controller powers down and the system freezes up. My mate has a Spansih system and has tried both versions and they work ok. Any ideas on my problems.

My Wii isn't even a month old but it doesn't read the discs properly most of the time. I spend up to an hour ejecting and unplugging the Wii and starting over again until it manages to read the game. It's very annoying and I have had to call Nintendo to send them the Wii for it to be mended.

Paper Mario Problem

myoumyouou said:
hey, i got a wii for xmas and it's a blast
everything is working fantastically
until i got super paper mario...
it works great up until i get to the point in the game, i think it's chapter 2-2 in the mansion, when you've visited all the rooms and "mimi" says something about merluvee not being in any of the rooms,
the whole system freezes.
now, i've taken the first disk i got back to where i got it, and changed disks
but when i inserted that disk, the same thing happened.
so i started a new save file
and got to that point
and the same thing happened
any advice, pointers etc would be absolutely fantastic
thanks
-zeno

Its a problem with the first issue of the game. More info about it on Nintendos UK site & a work around (See Link Below)

http://www.nintendo.co.uk/NOE/en_GB/news/2007/super_paper_mario_announcement_6497.html

Nintendo will exchange your disc for a working copy. If you email them at:
[email protected] and put in subject heading Re: Super Paper Mario Replacement. They will get back to you and tell you how to send your disc in (It Might take a few days though!!!)

Hope that helps

my wii remote is 3 days old, and not working. it works fine during set-up of games. But will not respond to motion, once game begins.. Any hints? Obviously not batteries, its new.

my wii makes weird noises......

...when i play mysims. i could play any other game and have no problem but when i play mysims, it makes a loud clicking noises. i checked the dick and there are no scratches. has this happened to anyone else????

Back