Wii tunes

Shadow3401

The conduit!
Nov 11, 2007
CA
Wii Online Code
2203-4010-4880-5050
They should make a channel like itunes but it is called wii tunes. You would buy songs, movies, ect. They should also have a thing when you plug your mp3 player in the USB port sort of like itunes and download songs from your wii ti your mp3 player. What do you think about this?

I don't really see the point, and it isn't going to happen anyway.

im all for that as long as you can bring the songs to the games like the xbox

If Nintendo were to forge some sort of deal with Apple we may see that, but until then I wouldn't count on it happening.

However importing our songs into some Wii games would be nice.

CantGetAWii said:
If Nintendo were to forge some sort of deal with Apple we may see that, but until then I wouldn't count on it happening.

However importing our songs into some Wii games would be nice.
idk man apple and nintendo have same idealogy it could happen

i think it woul be cool but if you download lots of music it could take up loads of memory so they should make a memory bank you can plug into the usb port

wiifan156 said:
The wii is a game console, not a computer...

Yes, but other consoles have the option of putting music into games and what not. It should be done on the Wii as well, and theres nothing wrong with having an alternative to a computer right? If someone is using the main one, or you want to play Wii games with your music, it should be done.

CantGetAWii said:
Yes, but other consoles have the option of putting music into games and what not. It should be done on the Wii as well, and theres nothing wrong with having an alternative to a computer right? If someone is using the main one, or you want to play Wii games with your music, it should be done.
You forget, that's not what Nintendo's about. Also, other "consoles" are made like computers with huge capacity hard-drives.

Boo to this idea.

261311 said:
You forget, that's not what Nintendo's about. Also, other "consoles" are made like computers with huge capacity hard-drives.

Boo to this idea.

No I realize that actually, I was just saying I think its a good idea and should be done. Then I was saying how Wii could be a bit different from a computer.

It could be done though, a music channel of some sort, have a limit for songs on the channel, then have some sort of game list setup where you drag a song/songs over into the game. Its wishful thinking, but something could come out like that in the future.

Back