Wii TV Wiimote (only in Japan) Naked!

COLDshiver

Wii Owner
Sep 14, 2006
America
Wii Online Code
4532-8683-6668-7765
If you haven't heard about it, then you will now. In Japan, if you are part of the Nintendo Fan club, you can spend your points on a Wiimote for your tv. I want one of those! And now, there's a site where they opened up the Wiimote for all to see:

Stripping Wiimote here lol

Very cool, seems that they used the same manufacturer of the Wiimote to make it and the battery compartment is exactly like a gc controller

I WANT ONE! Omg does anyone know if they work on us tvs? I need one ;o

Eric said:
I WANT ONE! Omg does anyone know if they work on us tvs? I need one ;o

Well, that's what it's for: for a tv. You use it to change channels and whatever you do with a tv remove

Lol I love it how they just reuse the DSlite direct pad and the wavebird battery slot. Why fix it if it ain't broken?

Whoever bought that Wii TV Remote for $260 should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law for sutpidity.

Icetrash said:
That just pretty much closes this thread.

did you check the link i posted at OP? It shows the TV Wiimote taken apart, not just a picture.

ABC said:
Whoever bought that Wii TV Remote for $260 should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law for sutpidity.

Lol yeh I noticed that to and thought that must be a pretty hipping to the hopping nintendo fanboy dreak head. And yes COLD I did see your link but theres alrealdy a thread about this so why didnt you post the link in that already created thread?

Back