Wii U Accessory Forum

Do all kinds of nintendo wii accessories http://www.digitopz.com/nintendo-wii-accessories-c-23.html can be used in wii U?:wink:

Last edited:
Do all kinds of nintendo wii accessories can be used in wii U?
:wink:

Probably not sine the design of the Wii U is different from the Wii. The use of a classic controller is gone since the new controller is pretty much a classic controller.

Given that the Wii U is 1080P PQ, will it upscale Wii games and is the HDMI channel 1.4 (ethernet) and will Wii U cater for return signal via the HDMI?

Probably not sine the design of the Wii U is different from the Wii. The use of a classic controller is gone since the new controller is pretty much a classic controller.

... Why would they even remove classic controller compatibility if it works with the normal Wii Remote? Unless the tablet itself has backwards compatibility to replace the Classic Controller (does it have all the same buttons, even?), that's ****ing retarded. =/

Regardless of the classic controller issue though, yeah, plenty of the Wii's stuff is backwards compatible.

I don't know, I would think there are buttons on the Wii U controller...I mean it's a frickin mini tablet LOL.

I don't know, I would think there are buttons on the Wii U controller...I mean it's a frickin mini tablet LOL.

I stopped being a lazy douche and looked up the controller, had a good look at it... It does have all the normal buttons. XY & AB, shoulder buttons, two analogue sticks... The only question is, does it have a Z button and a Select button? I can only find pictures of a birds eye view of the controller...

Hello to everyone

Hello everyone, I'm a newbie here. And I'm a Chinese wholesaler of game accessories. Glad to see you all.

Back