wii u fail or succeed you decide :)

brigipson

worldsbestgamer
Nov 25, 2007
michigan
so i was bored this morning and i started researching different posts on wii u. :) My take on the wii u is that i find the consel very interesting, key word ((intersting)). Now Some people say nintendo should have waited till sony and microsoft released their next gen consoles but to be honest with you 100% (my opinion of course) why would they? i mean to prolong the next gen consel stand still would be dumb someone has to make to the first move and to be honest due to the success of wii and 3ds we all knew sony and microsoft were waiting to see what nintendo had up there sleeve first. Now some people say the game line up is a little weak but really, there still in launch phase but for me im very much enjoying the throw back feeling i get from playing super mario bro wii u it reminds me of when i first played super mario bro 3 haha. Now between the 360 and ps3 which i use to own them both I'm getting so tired of playing the same looking games over and over with no orginality to them meaning from jrpg's to fps there is little to none orginality left in the world my friends thats why the wii and wii u even the 3ds seems like a breath of fresh air. Now really All i've seen in the last 5 years is watch 2 companies produce the same quality in gaming gaphics not to mention the failure which was sony's highly overrated blu ray player and when those key marketing points didnt sell they tried to bite off another companies idea can you people not see the irony in that ((microsofts kinectic and sony's controller wand)) where do you think those idea's came from. Now most likely the ps4 and 720 will probably focus on two aspects as the same as their predecessors raw gpu power with a high graphics card and also let me say this, I am so sick of graphics only defineing a gameing console, l have been playing gameing consels for years and im finding out that raw gpu with a high graphics card seems bland nowadays, to better put it let me quote this saying ((been there done that)) and you might say that sony and microsoft always focused on raw gpu with high graphics and that is normal to those 2 companies and to them that is what gamers really want in a normal gaming consel and to some extent that is, but what really defines normal, normal is something simple and not out of the ordinary,but what nintendo has done over the last 5 years was not normal but different and people arent used to something different. Now as software goes i think the miiverse system is pretty cool and different in its own way and in the right direction for nintendo, also i believe we will see more titles announced later this year then what few titles they have set in stone to be release, also that baynetta 2 (i know i didnt spell that right lol) looks pretty decent so hopefully we see more games like that on the horizon, but for now im content :). Look All in All nintendo gave wii players what they asked for, and that was for better graphics card and strong multiprocessor gpu hence better graphics and with motion senor tech and backwards compadability i think wii u is going in the right direction. Now im not saying this for people to go out a buy a wii u if you dont want one. All im saying is for people to really think about the accomplishments of nintendo and how they forever changed the gaming industry before they start bashing the wii u or nintendo.

The wii U wont fail, its already had a better launch than ps3 and 360 had.

^Its also being out sold by the Wii and in some places PSP

Being out sold by the Vita in Japan

Well the WiiU is MORE expensive than a Wii, Wii Mini, psp, vita, ETC so it's only natural every other gaming console/handheld would outsell it.
Either way I think the WiiU is a success especially with Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate just a few weeks away...**** WiiU is a champ!

i for one i am enjoying my wii u, also big thumbs up for wii backwards compadabiltiy im doing my first play through of loz sw among other wii u releases, new smb, ac3, etc. also meet me huntin monters in mh3 ultimate online when it comes out this month im a huge monsters hunter fan. dude what i really find coo with my wii u is that i can go in the other room and keep PLAYIN my game like a hand held. That my friends is out cold!

i for one i am enjoying my wii u, also big thumbs up for wii backwards compadabiltiy im doing my first play through of loz sw among other wii u releases, new smb, ac3, etc. also meet me huntin monters in mh3 ultimate online when it comes out this month im a huge monsters hunter fan. dude what i really find coo with my wii u is that i can go in the other room and keep PLAYIN my game like a hand held. That my friends is out cold!
Can't you take a Wiimote into another room and keep playing on your Wii? You might not be able to see the screen but it's still considered playing.

The pointer definitely doesn't work through walls. Button inputs (i.e. a wireless GC controller/Classic controller) can work through a wall or two... albeit poorly.

That question wasn't really meant to be answered............it's like one of those statement-question things.

Back