Wii U game wishlist

Jamie.mac

WiiChat Member
May 20, 2011
Canada
Hey what games would you guys like to see on the Wii u or what improvements in sequels?I'd like to see all sports games accompanied with my player mode and an online mode. Tell me what you think about my ideas and what would you like to see on the Wii U?

A better focus on Fighters. Tatsunoko vs capcom 2 would be great. Plus the Wii U Tekken is already on my to buy list.

Other than that im not too picky as long as the 3rd party games they come out with are of an overall better quality then current wii 3rd party titles.

MH4 is already out.
Your confusing Monster hunter tri with 3.

Well my bad, I knew MH is more than three games but neither of them is called MH 4 , well I´m with doom... I want Wii U to have a new installement of the MH franchise (^_^)b

Well my bad, I knew MH is more than three games but neither of them is called MH 4 , well I´m with doom... I want Wii U to have a new installement of the MH franchise (^_^)b

Yeah. The latest released MH was called Portable 3rd. Nothing with a 4 has been confirmed.

Tri did pretty good State side (1.8 million units sold buy week 108, which is good in the U.S for a game not so popular) and im sure the new wii u screen controller will conjure up some good ideas for capcom. Maybe showing a map, status, and having a mic are all good ideas

i'd love to see wii finally make a kingdom hearts game, one of my friends has it for the ps2 and she LOVES that game, and, i was just watching her play it and wanting to play it soooooo badly lol. and that would be nice on the wii u as well, although, not totally sure if i'm gonna buy one or not. i can think of a lot of other games that i'd kinda like to see on there, maybe not at the moment, but still.

i'd love to see wii finally make a kingdom hearts game, one of my friends has it for the ps2 and she LOVES that game, and, i was just watching her play it and wanting to play it soooooo badly lol.

I think that's the one game/series I would want on the WiiU, lol. There have been Kingdom Hearts games on the Gameboy Advance and DS, but never on a Nintendo home console. The Wii's motion controls would change the gameplay way too much, but maybe the WiiU's epic controller could do something interesting to Kingdom Hearts without murdering the great feel the PS2 controls had...

Or maybe not. :lol:

What i would like to see is a new F Zero, Metroid,Donkey Kong and pretty much any Series by Nintendo. Don't forget Sonic The Hedgehog.

^^^ How the hell'd I forget about F-zero? =/

I've finally thought of something, and I'd definitely want some more console Fire Emblem games.

Id like a COMPLETELY new starfox thats like the 64 one. New story,leader boards, new characters and online co op/player vs playerand of course 4 player split screen . Customizable ships. Heck even create a pilot (Its possible). Use the tablet for ship status, map, team mate status, and mission objectives (If itll fit).

Last edited:
Back