Wii U game wishlist

I want a GOOD Need for speed game like shift or pro street or any realstic racer on Wii U.

Please NO more craps#!t charactor racing games like sega all stars, or that shitty magic carpet racers game!!!! (cept mario cart series, those are good)

It's just that Rockstar games makes great games, I'm not a GTA lover, but they have the tech that interested me.

Unfortunately for me, I've yet to attain Doomsteady's optical ability to view 2 screens at once.
39-derp-megaman.jpg
yea, kinda like that.

^come back artist of the year this one. Another round of applause for him and his uncanny ability to misinterpret post. Stick with me WiiAssasin. Well go places kid.....

But seriously (I know "Doomsteady? Serious? whaaaa?"), it was a joke( along with that ability thing).No harm done. Unless the whole "derp" thing was too the but.... wait.... im confused...... dang..... ooh! a Squirrel!

Needs more Side Scrolling Metroid with either HD or 3D graphics and throw-the-controller-across-the-room boss fights. Anyone remember "Nightmare" from Fusion and his gravity attack?

Last edited:
I'd be worried the game would end up **** and be an insult to Evangelion, what with anime games usually being given lackluster development, and are expected to sell on name rather than quality... Not that I wouldn't want to see a good Evangelion game, 'course.
Neon Genesis Evangelion 64 my friend.

Neon Genesis Evangelion 64.

Needs more Side Scrolling Metroid with either HD or 3D graphics and throw-the-controller-across-the-room boss fights. Anyone remember "Nightmare" from Fusion and his gravity attack?
Nightmare was good, but the spider boss was more troublesome.

What I'm really looking forward to is Beyond Good and Evil 2.
[video=youtube;wVwTrjwautQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=wVwTrjwautQ[/video]

Back