Wii U not supporting cross gaming chat.

Common sense dictated that conclusion but I wanted t' be sure regardless. If that's what it is 'n people're killin' pre-orders just over that, they probably are a bunch'a CoD scrubs and other such lackluster gamer specimens. Use a damn phone with speaker or skype/whatever if killin' your concentration while gaming is so damn important.
But I must talk while playing a game, or I'll never be able to finish it! :lol:
Amazing how context clues can make people smarter.
Indeed.
I agree 100% Link
I agree with you agreeing! It's really sad how much hate is spread on this system and it's only been out for just a little over a week. Nintendo, the King of hate.

Last edited:
I agree with you agreeing! It's really sad how much hate is spread on this system and it's only been out for just a little over a week. Nintendo, the King of hate.
Wait, Nintendo is the King of hate? I thought it was the gamers who were hating!!

Wait, Nintendo is the King of hate? I thought it was the gamers who were hating!!
You can look at it from both perspectives. I look at it that Nintendo is the King of hate, because it receives so much. :lol:

If they decide to include the feature at a later time, then I'm cool with that. The fact that they are leaving voice chat up to the developers shows that they are listening to the community and leaving the option open.

Back