8573-5327-9660-0097
I am not sure if these have been posted yet today but behold the glorious wii

Wii in the House - Kotaku

wiiinsidebox.jpg

wiistuff.jpg

wiiopened.jpg

DADDY LIKES

WII PR0N!!!!!

I've been waiting forever to see what the Wii-mote is packaged in!

That was a lip quivering moment for me... Shaking it off.... just a few more days, so I can't be seeing stuff like this...

My roomate was actually looking up news on Digg.com when he saw it and he shouted at me to come and was like, "i bet you'd get off to these pictures" and he showed the screen and I replied, "I JUST DID"

Wow, the packaging of the controller and nunchuck is a bit weird, ive never seen a controller in a console been packed like that when its bundled with the console!

m7ticalm said:
Wow, the packaging of the controller and nunchuck is a bit weird, ive never seen a controller in a console been packed like that when its bundled with the console!

No, those two are extras. The bundled ones are inside the Wii box.

Oh so pretty...

I think some people might lick the packaging before they completely open it..

m7ticalm said:

If you look at the unpacking at IGN.com, the controllers are packed in the orthodox way.

Trulen said:

Oh so pretty...

I think some people might lick the packaging before they completely open it..

That will probably be mii, but my fav is smelling it once you first open the box.
you'll either get a lovely smell or a vicious flu given off by a chinese worker

Im willing to take that risk

i think thats kind of stupid how they've packaged the wiimote and the nunchaku seperatley. its like buying a basketball net without a ball

Hmmm, kinda sorta. Some games use the Nunchuk, others don't really need it. Excite truck for instance... That and imagine opening the box up and seeing them packaged together, then going to the store totally clueless and finding out you have to to buy them separately. Lots of angry soccer moms. That and the last time I checked, when you buy a basketball hoop, the ball aint free.

PS.
Sa-weet.
wiistuff.jpg

I think I just peed a little. Too bad the controller packaging is so cheap looking. It definately has that Supermarket check-out look.

Nother edit:
That's exactly how my living room floor will look in ONE WEEK, cept I might not get a spare controller (depends on quantity) and I will have Rayman along side Zelda and Excite Truck. :smilewinkgrin:

Last edited:
Back