Wii update 4.3

BradBoz

WiiChat Member
Jul 26, 2009
I live at the Friend Zone Act 1.
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
I got a message from nintendo about the Update 4.3.Now...Since I h*** my wii,I'm wondering if I'm save to update it.I don't know what to do! Update,or not? Thank you for replying!:)I'm so sorry guys If I posted in the wrong topic!·n·

I got a message from nintendo about the Update 4.3.Now...Since I h*** my wii,I'm wondering if I'm save to update it.I don't know what to do! Update,or not? Thank you for replying!:)I'm so sorry guys If I posted in the wrong topic!·n·

Just updated mine. Also posted on Wii online forum.. Two of us not knowing where to post...:confused5:

Nooo please don't update some homebrew apps won't work correctly as they should that's why I keep my wii at 4.1 U if your worried about the wii shop channel just update it using a WAD and wad manager I'll give you the dl link if interests(;

Smart man. Mine`s stuck on 4.2 (nooooooo) But my stuff still works (HBC wise) 4.3 is probably just another scan of everything to stop HBC. We will see.

WiiBrew recommends that you do not update your Wii through Nintendo.

Just So You Know(;

You shouldn't even update if you already have Homebrew. That's common sense.
Of course, if you read Nintendo's messeage, this update just does "behind the scene" works to improve bull****, in other words, yes.. They will be getting rid of Homebrew.

Don't update, you shouldn't anywho. Bannerbomb no longer works on this update, plus there's a lot of other problems still arising due to this update.

I update (though I don't have homebrew since last March) Other than that I say this 4.3 is a joke, a BS update, I thought all this time Nintendo would give us something useful like new channels for this update but stupid that nintendo is at it again trying to kill off homebrew..HBC enhanced the wii and plus homebrew developers are better skilled than the wiiware develors in some area like Operation, Balloon boy or maybe Helium boy (HBC Developers), plus wii can play DVD's with HBC, Can play Doom, Quake, plus tons tons emulators and roms w/some games Nintendo is afriad or can't put on the VC some of our faves. true if you make one mistake installing hbc, say goodbye to hbc, I did that mistake, then i updated, forgot one direction to keep homebrew, when the wii rebooted itself, my hbc was gone.

Last edited:
This update is lame. Maybe if it was anything like Apple's recent update..
Where now, if you updated your iTouch or iPhone to 4.0, you get a new App, add wallpaper to the background, and everything overall looks a lot better.

That's an update.

Nintendo is screwing everyone over with their BS update, so once again, don't UPDATE! xD

They always send you a message before you update, read it.
If it says that it's doing "behind the scene" works, most likely, that means they are trying to rid of Homebrew.

Until they make a super awesome update, I'm keeping my 4.2 xD

Back