Wii update

Status
Not open for further replies.

crazyman2

WiiChat Member
Oct 10, 2007
Wii Online Code
5930-2204-0713-5850
Ok so i dont know if this means anything and if this just happens every monday but: I live in canada and this should apply to all of North America and maybe other continents i dont know. But i tried to go to the wii shop channel and it said its undergoing matinence. ok big whoop, there adding games that doesnt mean anything, its a good thing there adding em. But then i got bored so i went to update my wii like i occasionally do, just incase i dont have the latest version and they sent out a surprise update. There's always hope right? Well i always get the message that i have the latest version, and its kinda disappointing. But today i tried and i got some error code that said wii cannot be updated at this time. Does this just happen every monday when they add VC games to the wii shop channel or does this mean something? Like we are getting a wii update, like now, as i speak?... err type i suppose, im not a crazy that talks to the computer no. Anyone know? thanks in advance.

Don't Worry, I just checked my Wii and It said Unable to Update. Most be somthing going down and Nintendo HQ lolz, I'll go check out some other things and report back

I'm not worried, im hopeful. Maybe we are in the process of getting a new wii system update. probably not, just hopeing. im just wondering if anyone else has encountered this on past mondays to prove my hopes of an update wrong.

Hahaha i would be totally happy with that. Updates just excite me no matter what it is, and after i update it and find out what it is im hopeing for the next one. Its like christmas present. HEY I HOPE WE GET AN UPDATE ON CHRISTMAS! YAY!. hahaha

Oh with your damn star point or what ever? How dare you rub that in my face in my own thread! Gah. Youy really get on my nerves, making me search for a brick for 4 hours then this!

LMAO yeha well i told you where your dam brick was, :)

any this wii points thing aint so good.

i mean they have limited stock daily or weekly dunno yet, and with the number of people getting them i doubt i ever will get one, its ridiculouse that they have limited stock, stupid really

oh and guess what, i finnally got that brick out of my Xbox 360, had to send it to microsoft, and complained saying if they snuck one more brick in my dam 360 without my knowledge, id shove a birck where the sun dont shine. also i told them tere dam 360 is heavy enough without these bricks, and they should do something more constructive with them, like maybe build a house for the poor, or throw them at Xbox 360 and PS3 fanboys

Well I got my Wii set up in the Living Room till Christmas, I hope to wake up Christmas Morning having a MEssage Say, Merry Christmas, Click below to recieve a Gift of 2000 Wii Points. Thats would be awesome. I hope the update comes soon, IF there is a Update. Also whats all this about Bricks and 360's. If your xbox breaks do they really put a Brick in it lolz

lol no its an inside joke, if u really wanna know read on

i made a joke, because we were talking about wii's getting bricked, from modding them, and i said

"well at least nintendo warn you before you update that it may break modded wiis, unlike Xbox.
i was wondering why my 360 had got heavier then i realised microsoft snuck a brick in my xbox"

anyway, said to crazy that i snuck a brick into his comp, and asked him to see if he could find it he gave up then i told him.

wht i had done was,
gave him rep but the message was.

"ha ha ha youv been bricked [oo]"

anyway have fun? see i said it was an inside joke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back