Wii Updates

Mine's updating too. Although a lot of people might not be impressed by little fixes and tweaks like in this update, I think it's spot on. The more updates the better IMO.

EDIT: Does anyone else think that this update might be in aid of the stars to points conversion?

Has anyone noticed that on the front page of the Shop Channel under Important Info there's a small announcement of Game-play video? Did it make anyone excited? Did it also make anyone a bit peeved that they pretty much just told you to go to their site to see the videos rather than link them in the VC with the corresponding game? Seriously, I was excited that I thought Nintendo did a good update today, you know, seeing as how we haven't seen one in months. Ugh, Nintendo just keeps disappointing me on each of these little updates... The only bit of good I see coming is Wii-Ware, and I hope that doesn't wind up a disappointment.

does anyone know how to change the time on the clock? mine is an hour off.

When was this update sent to people cuz this is the first i've heard of this. I haven't received an update message, is it late for some peopel or should I just do it manually.

yeah i was on my way to work this morning and saw my blue light flashing and was hyped to get it updated but i was running late :( update sounds good they will get much better in the future im sure.

im updating now but i still havent got a message just found out about it the now

Have just gone into the update menu and am going to try and do one manually! OMG!! it is happening!! ....Hope it is worth this wait!

I didn't get a message that it might affect modded Wii's. Maybe it was only sent to people that actually have a modded Wii?

Back