Wii updates

daisyJ27

Angel Of Chaos
Oct 29, 2009
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
ok when new versions of the wii comes out what do you want it to have?

Me well they should give us a new channel

i would really like to navigate wii menu with a gamecube controller. it would be really convient if the wiimote fails or you just want to play brawl or vc. [first post using wii opera browser]

yeah it should also allow us to play DVDs and xbox360 and Ps3 games not to mention having a screensaver lol

yeah it should also allow us to play DVDs and xbox360 and Ps3 games not to mention having a screensaver lol

never gonna happen. maybe dvds or bluray but not games of xbox360 or ps3. i'm hopin for a better online service especially the wiispeak its never used & i pray they dont make theese accesories obsolete

we should also be allowed to change wii menu music

i like the GC menu idea and the music idea.

i rarely watch DVDs and when i do i use my PS3, so i wouldn't care if they added that.

personally i would like another update on the Internet Channels' flash player. upgrade it to the latest so that my internet choices aren't limited. i don't have a real computer so this would be perfect for me and others with the same problem.

Ive heard about certain updates causing the console to brick... is this true?

I doubt it. it should also be able to turn into a touch screen

has anybody heard of the wii laptop?

never heard of that. & you would have to buy a specific tv for it to be touch screen enabled, unless you mean the control?

they should update the mii channel should be able to raise them

1. Enter your keywords that you want to search for. Be not too general and not too specific. For example, if you want to know how to get back to the wii menu when playing a gamecube game. (a question that will get you killed out there) don't enter "gamecube" as that will turn up too many answers. Also, don't enter "back to wii menu playing gamecube game" as that won't get you any. Instead, Search for "gamecube wii menu" or simply "gamecube reset". (yes, you might have to think up words like that on your own)

no an update will NEVER allow ppl to play dvds becuase the new wiis have a d3-2 drive that won't read dvds. hacks can make older wiis read dvds.

Some of these ideas are seriously retarted...

How about a Wii Chat Channel. Where can go in diferent chat rooms, where peaple chat(duh)in real time, and they can use theyre miis as an avi. This way we can organize online matchups more efficiently. Also, making it compatible with Wii Speak ,)

looks whos talkin probabily the worst idea I ever heard

Back