wii usb?

komio

Komio-Wii
Jun 25, 2006
hemet, CA
Wii Online Code
5990-7343-4893-9015
i searched the forums and didnt find anything on this, but the wii showed two usb ports on the back in a couple different picture and was wonderin what these would be used for, i mean some epople mightr wanna connect to their interent using this but why put two on there, what will they be used for?

who knows, i bet thats the secret guarentee ps3 killer maybe?

maybe you can connect your toothbrush to it?
maybe you can use those usb ports to connect to.....anything!

maybe those arent even usb ports, they just look like them.

and people just "assume" that theyre usb port. when they mean usb they mean unkown secret box(thing)

you never know, you know?

maybe...

but id still go with the toothbrush idea, just to be safe.

maybe they put it there, so you can mod your wii. like they want you to mod it, so they know what to do next time, for the next console.

anybody catching me?

Being able to mod the Wii and put an OS on it such as BSD or Linux would be simply amazing. But you'd need a pretty big USB device if you want to be able to use it as a full on PC, but I'm sure there will be a way to partition your iPod and boot linux off a partition from that :D

Jakobthelyre said:
who knows, i bet thats the secret guarentee ps3 killer maybe?

maybe you can connect your toothbrush to it?
maybe you can use those usb ports to connect to.....anything!

maybe those arent even usb ports, they just look like them.

and people just "assume" that theyre usb port. when they mean usb they mean unkown secret box(thing)

you never know, you know?

secret....ps3.....killer....?
anyways is for storage devices, intenet, (ethernet to usb cords for if you dont got wireless) or system linking unless they can sense eachother by themeselves which is probaly unlikley, so system link unless you have wireless connection

also i bet opera will support usb keyboards and maybe mice for the browser and an ethernet adapter for non-wireless people

oh yah i forgot about that link, yah im not sure about usb mice (i was looking for them but no find) but theres a good chance you can plug keyboards and a mouse in

*EDIT* i forgot i have a USB mouse, but the keyboard im pretty sure they have usb, i did a google search and they exsist, hopefully nitnendo will provide us a Keyboard+Mouse package for maybe $30 which sounds fair

Last edited:
I read an article few days ago, showed a pic of a wired wiimote with a USB end on it.

A USB cable to hook the Wiimote up to the console would be a really great feature as it would be capable of charging the controller, no need for AA batts.

I'll see if i can dig it up..

i saw that too i0n crap...i will help trying to find it to dig up, the article was about Charging

found it, not on the same site or the article, but the pics

Attachments

• wii 1.jpg
    wii 1.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 689
  • wii 2.jpg
    wii 2.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 533
Back