wii users paying for internet play PROJECT

jjrules352

Mario Kart here I come!!!
Sep 1, 2007
france
All of u who have internet on ur wii's i hope u realise that nintendo r being rather lazy with online (although they ARE making half the online games) i think they need a little motivation MONEY it would be great to hav a hardrive a headset a demo channel etc... I would be prepared to pay up to 60euros a year although i think 30euros woul be better as it would be 2 times cheaper than the 360's live. the first counter argument i came up with was well this wouldnt applie to nintendoes policy of "fun for everyone (Noobs/SIZE])" but actually most casual gamers do not have internet on their wii so what do u guys think about it! althouiigh someone probably thought about it bfor.

Pleas dont atack me becos i live in france. i am actually irish and dont tell me off because off that either!

im also talking about **** online and i would pay for that also do u have a link to an official nintendo peson saying this?

no it isnt "man" im talking about a paying service by nintendo like xbox live which would get producers or watever they are called to make online games

jjrules352 said:
All of u who have internet on ur wii's i hope u realise that nintendo r being rather lazy with online (although they ARE making half the online games) i think they need a little motivation MONEY it would be great to hav a hardrive a headset a demo channel etc... I would be prepared to pay up to 60euros a year although i think 30euros woul be better as it would be 2 times cheaper than the 360's live. the first counter argument i came up with was well this wouldnt applie to nintendoes policy of "fun for everyone (Noobs/SIZE])" but actually most casual gamers do not have internet on their wii so what do u guys think about it! althouiigh someone probably thought about it bfor.

Pleas dont atack me becos i live in france. i am actually irish and dont tell me off because off that either!

Please use proper spelling, punctuation, and capitalization. This post is a pain to read. I'm not even sure what it is saying.

RiddleN said:
Please use proper spelling, punctuation, and capitalization. This post is a pain to read. I'm not even sure what it is saying.
Who r u to tell me how to spell i think ur coment was unecessary pleas stay on topic because u could hav pm'd me without wasting everyones time pleas thin bfor wasting everyones time including your own

Last edited:
balrogs has a good point. to have the internet on the wii u have to have a router , lan adapter(nintendo made f u dont have a router)or have a usb connecter..nintendo bieng really nice by making it free.as long as u have a good access point it never has any problem. then adding on to that people who pay for internet at home should not have to pay to have something like live on wii this thread is over

balrogs.pa said:
Jj the thing about wii is that it's free, and i dont want to pay for internet im already paying for. . .

That's true. Why should we again pay for the internet that is already paid?... It don't make any sense to me... I got the feeling nintendo will soon get serious with online gaming. Maybe they are already serious just wait for release... A good example of online gaming is MOHH2.

Eddy04 said:
That's true. Why should we again pay for the internet that is already paid?... It don't make any sense to me... I got the feeling nintendo will soon get serious with online gaming. Maybe they are already serious just wait for release... A good example of online gaming is MOHH2.
-i agree. in the manual it syas that all u need to play wi-fi games is an access point. they cant do anything about it but make what theyve done now a little better . nintendo would get sewed if they were to do that. thread close.
p.s read the manual rinse of my time

jjrules352 said:
no it isnt "man" im talking about a paying service by nintendo like xbox live which would get producers or watever they are called to make online games

you are a very cranky individual you should seek some happyness buddy

Back