Wii VC Hacked

like i said, the data on the sd card doesnt = free game.

f zero was not cracked, someone simply uploaded their file. which technically does 'work dl'n to the sd', you cant play the game.

i went to digg.com, read all the torrent posts.

maybe next week.

Yeah I have been trying to figure this out too before buying anymore games...I bought Sonic and Columns. Please anyone who learns anything keep me posted and let me know if its anything I can do.
aim: princem131
email:[email protected]

nintendo is a business providing us with a way to get and play these games, the price really isn't that bad for the hours you get out of it, why not just be honest and appreciate what they have done for us all these years?:confused:

it's their business that they've created and set up, you can't simply come up with some argument to justify stealing or 'hacking' to get free games, what right do you have to do what you want with something that doesn't belong to you? pay for the right to play and be happy that they have supplied us with such entertainment and that they keep on doing so.:thumbsup:

A lot of us are dedicated Nintendo fans. This is just Nintendo being greedy ***holes I personally have most of the games that I see for sale. It is stupid for them to try to sell games on a different machine. Look at it this way I sell you an unlimited lemonade pass where the lemonade goes in plastic cups for 25 cents. Then I offer you another pass for 15 cents after you bought the first pass where the lemonade is in glass cups.

This may not make sense to you but this is how I see it.

Bulldogxx831 said:
A lot of us are dedicated Nintendo fans. This is just Nintendo being greedy ***holes I personally have most of the games that I see for sale. It is stupid for them to try to sell games on a different machine. Look at it this way I sell you an unlimited lemonade pass where the lemonade goes in plastic cups for 25 cents. Then I offer you another pass for 15 cents after you bought the first pass where the lemonade is in glass cups.

This may not make sense to you but this is how I see it.

I understand what you mean, but what about this.

You buy the lemonade pass to work with vending machines

then they release a new pass (cheaper) to work with a delivery truck

NOTE: your old pass still works with the vending machines!

true true i'm paying for everything on the wii anyway, screw chips and that $100 for a game is a lot but doesnt bother me, even though you can get em $5 each i'd rather have em legit

fiveryanfrenzy said:
which game did you pay $100 for?
He's from Aussie. The currency is different.

Also, if you already own a game that they've made available on the VC and don't want to buy it again... then don't. No one's making you.

could someone explain to me what program i need to open these NZB files?

fiveryanfrenzy said:
I understand what you mean, but what about this.

You buy the lemonade pass to work with vending machines

then they release a new pass (cheaper) to work with a delivery truck

NOTE: your old pass still works with the vending machines!
But the thing is that their are less and less vending machines. Why not just use the pass for the truck.

Back