Wii Video 9 Converter

jakenoble

WiiChat Member
Dec 27, 2006
Hi

What should I be converting too using Wii Video 9. I was converting to FLV. This file size is 190 mb for about 50mins of video. But it will not play on my Wii, it just won't find it.

The MJPEG formater is 1gig for 50mins of video. I have not yet tried this on my Wii. Is that correct file size, it seems very large considering in avi format the file was 350mb.

Thanks.

Jake

correct

i used video9 fls can only be streamed to your wii with wii mediacenter from www.redkawa.com and de mjpeg can be viewed frommemorycard on the wii photoviewer the size is normal abou 3 to 4 times inlarges avi its is lame but works

Ah right I see. Can I install this server and still access even if my Wii cannot access the internet. I am at university and cannot get it to connect to the net via the Uni's wifi. Which is no surprise.

Is there a way I can run Wii Media Centre on my PC, then wirelessly connect my Wii to my PC without using the net?

Jake

im afraid not

and also when you are streaming a video file of 400mb the upstream limit is down verry fast if your provider has unlimited up and download its a god program to view video otherwise just for pics ands hardisk

Back