Wii Video 9 Program ?'s

gotenja35

Switch Flip Boss
Dec 8, 2006
Cali
Wii Online Code
3239-1533-5016-8211
i downloaded that wii video 9 program and i can't quite get it to work. it's easy to use but after i convert the video i want and put it on my SD it says that the format isn't correct. so what do i have to do to get it to work? do i have to use a different converter before i use wii video 9 or somethin?

when i downloaded this program, it completely screwed up my computer. i now have to sne dm y computer away and its going to cost me nearly £100 to get it fixed, DO NOTO DOWNLOAD THIS PROGRAM!!!

manic041 said:
when i downloaded this program, it completely screwed up my computer. i now have to sne dm y computer away and its going to cost me nearly £100 to get it fixed, DO NOTO DOWNLOAD THIS PROGRAM!!!

You sir, are a moron. The program works fine.

If you don't know anything about video conversion/editting, just don't even bother unless you are actually going to take time and read the help file and the online tutorial...on the website you downloaded it from.

how am i suppose to read the tutorial if my computer crashes all the time??? and also i have a completely different video converter on my computer and that works fine. so i believe you are the moron

manic041 said:
how am i suppose to read the tutorial if my computer crashes all the time??? and also i have a completely different video converter on my computer and that works fine. so i believe you are the moron
why did you bother trying the software if you already had the tools and knowledge to convert video for the wii? Your whole post doesnt make sense! :eek:ut:

speaking of SD Cards, couldnt you in theory accidently delete a VC game when your SD card is in a SD card reader and your browsing it on your computer?

epikon said:
speaking of SD Cards, couldnt you in theory accidently delete a VC game when your SD card is in a SD card reader and your browsing it on your computer?

This has been told quite many times but.

If you happen to delete your VC game you can download it again for free.

Ancestor said:
This has been told quite many times but.

If you happen to delete your VC game you can download it again for free.

must of missed the posts before. Thanks anyway!

because the video converter i had did not convert to the file that the wii video 9 did. so i tried it and it crashed my whole system.

manic041 said:
because the video converter i had did not convert to the file that the wii video 9 did. so i tried it and it crashed my whole system.

You = retarded

Converter program = Simple and works perfectly

Back