Wii Video

Sin_master

WiiChat Member
Jan 29, 2007
PLz look at the video me and my friend made ummm hope u like it :) :yesnod: :smilewinkgrin:

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aB1OeFsMUr0[/MEDIA]

dude one major problem... u used a ****ing halo song!!!
The game Halo is a microsoft game ONLY! this video is a disgrace to Nintendo fan boys everywhere!

Last edited:
soooo wat? look at the emaphises dont look at the background; enjoy the passion that one takes to make the forum good:smilewinkgrin:

Few suggestions:

1) Yeah, Halo song :p
2) Until is spelled with one L
3) Comic Sans MS is a terrible fit for this movie
4) Cut out the "newcomer" stuff from the SSBB trailer. It works great for a trailer just for that game, but this is more of a montage so the newcomer bit detracts from the rest of the video

Sin_master said:
soooo wat? look at the emaphises dont look at the background; enjoy the passion that one takes to make the forum good:smilewinkgrin:

dude the video itself is good but I despise the song! it just sounds so stupid when u show off nintendos games and u put in a microsoft game song....it makes it seem as if u know nothing of nintendo

Joe said:
dude the video itself is good but I despise the song! it just sounds so stupid when u show off nintendos games and u put in a microsoft game song....it makes it seem as if u know nothing of nintendo

HEHE opps LOL. i am work on the best one lolz.......:ihih:

Back