Wii virtual consol downloads WANTED!!!

Zanatos

WiiChat Member
Feb 8, 2007
My apologies in advance if this is not appropriate posting on these forums. I am patient when it comes to games coming out for download but I was hopeing these titles would be coming soon. I have been playing for almost 20 years and am DYING to get my fun out on these classics!!!

Final Fantasy 4, Chrono Trigger, DOUBLE DRAGON 2, CASTLEVANIA2: SIMONS QUEST, SUPER DODGE BALL, ADVENTURES OF LOLO, MEGAMAN COLLECTION, ZELDA II, CAPTAIN AMERICA AND THE AVENGERS, X-MEN: MUTANT APOCALYPSE, STAR WARS SNES COLLECTION, MARIO 2: YOSHIES ISLAND, DIDDY KONG RACING(64), MIKE TYSONS PUCH OUT, TMNT COLLECTION, TECMO BOWL, DARIUS TWIN, BLADES OF STEEL, GUN SMOKE, BOMBERMAN 64, NINJA GAIDEN, DR. MARIO, EXCITE BIKE, CONTRA COLLECTION, MAXIMUM CARNAGE (GENESIS).

This is a VERY short list but I assure you many downloads will come from most of these games.

p.s. I LOVE NINTENDO!!!:eek:

Zanatos said:
My apologies in advance if this is not appropriate posting on these forums. I am patient when it comes to games coming out for download but I was hopeing these titles would be coming soon. I have been playing for almost 20 years and am DYING to get my fun out on these classics!!!

Final Fantasy 4, Chrono Trigger, DOUBLE DRAGON 2, CASTLEVANIA2: SIMONS QUEST, SUPER DODGE BALL, ADVENTURES OF LOLO, MEGAMAN COLLECTION, ZELDA II, CAPTAIN AMERICA AND THE AVENGERS, X-MEN: MUTANT APOCALYPSE, STAR WARS SNES COLLECTION, MARIO 2: YOSHIES ISLAND, DIDDY KONG RACING(64), MIKE TYSONS PUCH OUT, TMNT COLLECTION, TECMO BOWL, DARIUS TWIN, BLADES OF STEEL, GUN SMOKE, BOMBERMAN 64, NINJA GAIDEN, DR. MARIO, EXCITE BIKE, CONTRA COLLECTION, MAXIMUM CARNAGE (GENESIS)

wow man. I love nintendo too, but, talk about getting your hopes up. Its not like all the games you named arent bad ass, but, we cant even get SMW to come out without everyone on this board breaking up into alliances and fighting to the death over its controls. If One game at a time is making all of our headlines, then you and me have a long way to go before they actually hook us up with something like tecmo bowl.......GODDAMNIT, I WANT TECMO BOWL!!!!!!!!! like I said before, you guys let me know, we can play online via emulator

Zanatos said:
Final Fantasy 4,psp
Chrono Trigger, n/a
DOUBLE DRAGON 2, first is out on 360 arcade soon
CASTLEVANIA2: SIMONS QUEST, think it was one of the gba nes series
SUPER DODGE BALL, n/a
ADVENTURES OF LOLO, n/a
MEGAMAN COLLECTION, out but not in the UK
ZELDA II, soon
CAPTAIN AMERICA AND THE AVENGERS, X-MEN: MUTANT APOCALYPSE, license probs
STAR WARS SNES COLLECTION, n/a
MARIO 2: YOSHIES ISLAND, it will come out but its out on gba
DIDDY KONG RACING(64), rare owns
MIKE TYSONS PUCH OUT, out soon
TMNT COLLECTION, license probs but the arcade game is on the recent turtles game
TECMO BOWL, n/a
DARIUS TWIN, too hard to do with out two screens
BLADES OF STEEL, n/a
GUN SMOKE, Out on Capcoms classics collection
BOMBERMAN 64, Was shite bomerman 93 is out on vc
NINJA GAIDEN, n/a
DR. MARIO, Think its coming
EXCITE BIKE, soon
CONTRA COLLECTION, contras out
MAXIMUM CARNAGE (GENESIS). license probs + sega are being ****s with MD games

Hope that helps

Simons Quest got anything to do with Simon the Sorcerer - Love those games on the PC

I understand that you can get some of the above listed games on other consuls but I WANT THEM ON THE WII!!!!!! Or at least I hope the REALLY good ones are on the Wii, mainly double dragon II, tecmo bowl, battle toads, bomberman 64, mortal kiombat trilogy, you know the REAL good sellers!

Super Dodgeball was fun. I wouldnt get my hopes up for any star wars games due to licensing, but who knows.

Conan the Librarian said:
GODDAMNIT, I WANT TECMO BOWL!!!!!!!!! l

QFTMFT

i am dieing for techmo bowl, contra I, and starfox 64, maybe goldeneye

if i have those no one will see me for weeks

WEEKS i tell you WEEKS!! :eek:

EDIT: Mario Paint FTW!!!!!:ihih:

that's quite a menu, I'd have to say...

nes:
punch-out!
wizards and warriors
mario 2