Status
Not open for further replies.

dedpoet777

\/\/ii'd Out For Life
Dec 20, 2006
Surfside Beach, SC
Wii Online Code
0792-2476-6769-9631
The Wii Vote channel has been released, at least to the united states. is it just me or does this seem completely pointless? all you can do is vote on the answers to pointless questions. should nintendo, i dont know, be trying to get games online instead of wasting their time with this?

what are your thoughts?

:mad2: will people please stop making new threads about this:mad5: There are already 4 i think and they are fairly high up on the list of threads.

Get over it. It's free and probably took them all of an hour to put together. If it's that pointless, don't you think complaining about it is that much more pointless? Yeah it's nothing special, so what? It's just a free little bonus.

KPac511 said:
Get over it. It's free and probably took them all of an hour to put together. If it's that pointless, don't you think complaining about it is that much more pointless? Yeah it's nothing special, so what? It's just a free little bonus.

well pardon me. ill ask next time i think about posting my opinion. but not really, kpac, what is pointless, is that i have a wifi console, for 3 months now, that is connected to the internet, as it appears right now, so i can buy stuff and look online as i can with my computer. my POINT was, why are they doing stuff like this, instead of putting some games online, as they promised. they dont even have a mic or keyboard yet. my ds is more online than the wii is. id think it to be opposite, wouldnt you?

dedpoet777 said:
The Wii Vote channel has been released, at least to the united states. is it just me or does this seem completely pointless? all you can do is vote on the answers to pointless questions. should nintendo, i dont know, be trying to get games online instead of wasting their time with this?

what are your thoughts?

I bet they're going to use this to get more ideas about what they plan to do next. Maybe they'll start off with random questions and then ask things like what games we'd like to see on the virtual console. They might be onto something.

Smurfette said:
I bet they're going to use this to get more ideas about what they plan to do next. Maybe they'll start off with random questions and then ask things like what games we'd like to see on the virtual console. They might be onto something.
i hope they do. however, the questions on there now are quite pointless, and i was actually shocked that i didnt see something along the lines of what you said, as opposed to questions about valentine gifts, my preferences of the beach or mountains, and which century i would have rather lived in. but of course, i may be judging too early.

its a test. its getting online stuff to work. for each wii consle itll show how well it sets up and stuff.

better questions will come along.

Yeah this is so pointless to the point where I actually think it is a conspiracy where the actual point of it is to observe data transfer to prepare for online gaming. Nintendo is creative.

Wii vote

I tried to update this morning after getting all excited about my blue lush blue light being there to greet me and an wii-mail telling me to go get a new channel...

The channel did not download and I was disappointed. :mad2:

My first thoughts on the idea of the channel were negative - just another way to get free marketing info and get people to take surveys in a 'fun' way.

It does depend on the content and what you get for participation by way of 'rewards' and incentives. :thumbsup:

At the end of a gaming session I normally have a quick look at all the channels (Weather/News/Shop/Mii/Photo) so I guess I will probably use it. :eek:ut:

Interesting to see what others think. :eek:

Deffo think they should be getting the online gaming stuff sorted before PS3 hits the beach! :ee5k:

This thread is pointless as pointed out earlier. Not to mention there are several others JUST LIKE THIS ONE! As for this new channel I don't mind nor hate it. Perhaps Nintendo is trying to gauge how much online activity is going on right now to see whether or not their program can handle all the users at once. Who knows!? I for one though like the idea/concept and will probably answer the random polls because I like to see other peoples opinions. Not to mention its FREE. As in its no skin off your back if you don't like it. Nintendo isn't forcing you to download it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back