Wii vs PS3

Capt Elmer said:
cleary this kid is under the age of 10. he doesnt even remember the N64 or the wonders of the SNES :crazy:

I'm not 10....I'm 13....go Wii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....yeah

Wow. That really shows my age. N64 came out when you were around 3 -- and now you're on the internet.

September 29, 1996.

I got Nintendo 64 when I was 12.

Please wii4ever93, do yourself a huge favor. When arguing points, don't resort to name calling, because it really does kill your credibility -- people will view YOU as the retard. The Wii is a great console, that's why we have a forum dedicated to it!

Just use this advice for the future, or you're going to end up frying fries for a living.

Besides Metroid for Wii, what is THE GAME that everyone is waiting for?

I'm sick and tired of Mario, Luigi, Starfox, Kirby, Peach, Wario and the rest of typical kiddie Nintendo characters.

Are we gonna see same kiddie games we saw for GameCube ? I love my Cube and enjoyed Resident Evil 4 and the Zelda series, but I just got so sick of seeing the same old games put out by Nintendo. Mario strikers, Mario tennis, Mario baseball, Mario party, Wario Ware, and etc. :mad5:

What are you guys looking forward to playing after you beat Zelda fifteen times???

Last edited:
SuperH said:
Wow. That really shows my age. N64 came out when you were around 3 -- and now you're on the internet.

September 29, 1996.

I got Nintendo 64 when I was 12.

Please wii4ever93, do yourself a huge favor. When arguing points, don't resort to name calling, because it really does kill your credibility -- people will view YOU as the retard. The Wii is a great console, that's why we have a forum dedicated to it!

Just use this advice for the future, or you're going to end up frying fries for a living.

Is N64 cool? I never played it. Which game consoles do you have? I have a GBA, GBA SP, and PS2. I want a Wii. How about you. What do you have, and what do you want?

Tiger Woods PGA/NCAA/Madden/Battalion Wars 2/New Resident Evil(when ever that comes out)/Sadden....to name a few

edit// im guessing the 93 in wii4ever93's name is his birth year. :lol:

never played a N64? Golden eye was king of its time lol

The Wii is great, but if you're going to bash another console at least have reasons. Otherwise you're just another annoying fanboy that makes the rest of us look bad.

ddslee said:
Besides Metroid for Wii, what is THE GAME that everyone is waiting for?

I'm sick and tired of Mario, Luigi, Starfox, Kirby, Peach, Wario and the rest of typical kiddie Nintendo characters.

Are we gonna see same kiddie games we saw for GameCube ? I love my Cube and enjoyed Resident Evil 4 and the Zelda series, but I just got so sick of seeing the same old games put out by Nintendo. Mario strikers, Mario tennis, Mario baseball, Mario party, Wario Ware, and etc. :mad5:

What are you guys looking forward to playing after you beat Zelda fifteen times???

The new cool games are Tony Hawk Downhill Jam and Need for Speed Carbon. The steering with the remote is awesome!

Capt Elmer said:
Tiger Woods PGA/NCAA/Madden/Battalion Wars 2/New Resident Evil(when ever that comes out)/Sadden....to name a few

edit// im guessing the 93 in wii4ever93's name is his birth year. :lol:

never played a N64? Golden eye was king of its time lol

yes, the 93 is my birth year. my birthday is 10-10-93

i bet im older than you,and ill take on any mario zelda game before any,GTA,50 cent,halo,or any other quick cash in games.

as for me the only thing worth on ps2 was the FF series,draogn quest,castlevania,metal gear,and devil may cry.

as for xbox? none that ill remember playing on other consoles.halo simply does not buy me.just splinter cell series,like every other console.

GC had,soul calibur,metal gear,eternal darkness,metroid prime series,zelda series,mario kart series,kart,party,sunshine,smash brothers,geist,residen evil,splinter cell

Where the hell are the mods? does this forum not have mods? this retard should have been banned after his 3rd post..... sigh

Heh, I remember getting Mario Party. Just Mario Party. Not Mario Party 4, Mario Party. In fact, it was the first thing I got for my n64. And of course there was mario 64. Thank you Nintendo for bringing it to the DS for me! And what about Ocarina of time! That was a jewel!

And Thank-you wii4ever93 for stopping your child like behaviour. It makes the forum a much better place!

As for the systems I have. Well, Ill just say what I still have!

N64
GBA
DS
GC
WII

wii4ever93 said:
Is N64 cool? I never played it. Which game consoles do you have? I have a GBA, GBA SP, and PS2. I want a Wii. How about you. What do you have, and what do you want?

Yeah it was cool.

Here's the consoles I've had in my life, in the order acquired:
1. Mattel Intellivision
2. Atari 400
3. Nintendo (NES)
4. Super Nintendo (SNES)
5. Sega Genesis
6. Sega CD
7. Nintendo 64
8. Playstation 2
9. Gamecube
10. Nintendo Wii
11. Xbox 360

Here's the handhelds I've had in my life:
1. Gameboy (The Brick)
2. Gameboy Advance SP
3. Nintendo DS

Here's the handheld players I've had:
1. Super GameBoy (Play Gameboy games on Super Nintendo)
2. Gameboy Player (Play Gameboy/Gameboy Advance games on Gamecube)

Nintendo 64 was cool, but it is considered to be Nintendo's least successful console. There were great games for it, like Super Mario 64, Conker's Bad Fur Day, Mario Kart 64, and Goldeneye.

Back