Wii vs XBox 360

yeah i agree I have both and love both but they are very different. Obviously the 360 trounces all over the wii as far as graphics go. I also think there online setup is much nicer and a has a lot quicker response time. It is nice that it doubles as a multimedia center and that I can stream custom playlists from my pc during all of the games. Then there is the wii, the graphics may not be that great but the gameplay is really fun. Its inovative and deffinatly different from what we are used to and there is something to be said for that. If you are deciding between the 2 just get both :)

age?

What do you think is the average age of the people in this forum? I'm 29! It seems like I'm the only one that thinks of the Wii or XBox 360 as just a video game system...

I see the wii as just a video game system, but it is really nice to use the 360 to stream media. ill be 25 in about 2 weeks and I love it for when friends come over to play music in the background or during the day I have a music playlist set up for my kids :)

IT WOULD BE SOOO COOOL IF WII IS COMBINED WITH PS3....If u know wut i mean ??? PS3 ith WII Controllers ?? shyt.... thas awsome.....

Wiiaretheworld said:
What do you think is the average age of the people in this forum? I'm 29! It seems like I'm the only one that thinks of the Wii or XBox 360 as just a video game system...

I am 31

I once had a 360

I just sold my 360 got sick of the sameoldsameold. All shooters you get sick of the games very easy. I got gears of war got sick of it in a week and what are you saying the 360 has better response time. you havn't played wii online. I have to admit i will kind of miss my 360 that is untill i get my wii. Soon i hope:confused: the graphics on the 360 aren't what you would expect true, they are good, but not that good. the 360 also has a lot of problems makes random grinding noises gets very hot to quick lags up alot even freezes up to 5 times a day. i just saw the screenshots for halo 3 i might give in during the summer and pick up another 360 just to play that game other than that go with the wii $250 or up to $500 for the 360

Back