Wii vs Xbox

xbox360 is the best??...bleah....it sold that much just because it's one year old!! while wii is new!!
wii is the top choice in every poll of every site!! wii beats ps3 for sure!!

trust me, the wii is not nearly as good as the 360 hi def tv or not, it pwns online and with all the games coming out, itll prolly have the best selection of titles, i do have to say the wii will have a lot of good titles and hopefully a better online play system and hopefully an update for a usb HDD?!?!?!

what you say is true, but it depends, if a player is looking for fun or adventure, he wouldn't mind of the graphics so much while wii controller is best for that kind of games!! by the way.. i will take a wii for Christmas and later i may buy another console.. xbox360 or ps3??...???

lol if you want graphics go with xbox 360 or ps3. if you want gameplay go with the wii . simple as that compare all 3 graphics wise 360 and ps3 will own the wii that doesnt mean the wii has bad graphics . the wii graphics are good . now when it comes to gameplay wii owns them both . im still ganna get a ps3 when the price drops in the mean time ill be buying games for my sons xbox 360 and my wii also for my gaming pc =-)

This thread needs to be killed as well.
This is an endless debate, who cares anymore.
Let this one settle to the bottom along with "Why Don't You Own a Wii" and the "PS3 Suck Wii is better forums.

Thats all wii fanboys can ever say "wii has the gameplay" well guess what...so do the other consoles. Ps3 has that rlly limited blue tooth sensing, and the games are fun to play. I dont need to be rolling over tables, jumping over chairs and swinging my arms about to enjoy a game. Especially ones as dumb as that one where u slap bunnies.

tables and chairs?? you just move your arm!! that's the real fun,the action!!
not to sit on a chair with a plastic thing with buttons until you get bored!!
WII is revolution and can also be enjoined with the usual way as well, without the special controller. but with the simple one!! of course the special controller is better!!

lenitao said:
wii has other games than Zelda,too.. and I'm sure that more great games will come out since so many people like it, anyway we can buy Zelda for game cube and play it on wii, (if someone doesn't like the controller) Xbox360 is great,too but there's already 1 year from it's release, while wii is newer... it also has internet, plays videos and pictures, connects with ds and more...so the controller is not the only good!! Pokemon battle rev. seems also to be great....

anyway i agree that no-one should buy a wii just for the zelda!! anyway it's just about a month since it's release, how many games can come out only during a month???
sooo.he should get a wii cause its newer than 360?dude your reasons suck,go learn something better than "ooo the wii is new,the 360 is 1 year old".......jackass.

it's not a reason!! there are much much more reasons which make wii better... anyway it's the truth!!(that there's one year old...that's why the games are great)

*i like your avatar!!!)

Last edited:
lenitao said:
it's not a reason!! there are much much more reasons which make wii better... anyway it's the truth!!(that there's one year old...that's why the games are great)
ok,name some reasons why wii is better.

why "I" prefer WII:

1.because of the controller
2.it has internet
3.it's menu
4.plays game cube games
5.it's going to have digimon wii, Pokemon and maybe soulcalibur4
6.connects wireless with ds
7.multiplier through wi-fi (i think)

*the only bad is that some games have not great graphics... but some do!!(like Pokemon!!)

Asking what console to get on a Wii forum was a bit silly... I mean, it's obvious what most people are gunna tell you.

I'd suggest getting the Xbox360 myself, there seems to be more games for it at the moment. Then get the Wii next year, when all the bugs and stuff are fixed and there'll hopefully be a stack of great games for it.

Also, you can link the 360 to your PC monitor with a £15 cable... which is high-definition enough for me.

you think zelda, red steel, exite truck, need for speed are all kiddish? lol, most games ps3 and 360 have the wii will have due to the best 3rd party support of any console, exept a few exclusive titles.

lewt said:
you think zelda, red steel, exite truck, need for speed are all kiddish? lol, most games ps3 and 360 have the wii will have due to the best 3rd party support of any console, exept a few exclusive titles.

Thats only four games.

Back