Wii vs Xbox

WizKid said:
Here is the link to my TV.

Also, see my previous post. :wink:

Here is the link to my TV.

Excellent picture quality, and it only cost like $450 at WalMart. The only drawback I can see is the physical depth of the unit as compared to a LCD or plasma.

the wii doesnt have a huge amount of games out yet does it......... just wait and be patient, the wii is getting a lot of adult games in future, as they have said they are targeting mature audiences aswel as children.

Last edited:
Lethal said:
lol those games suck on the Wii!!!!

i didnt sat they were good did i lol, i havnt even played them but they are not childish games is what im pointing out, gonna b a few childish games of course but there will be more than enough mature games being released to keep everyone happy.

lewt said:
i didnt sat they were good did i lol, i havnt even played them but they are not childish games is what im pointing out, gonna b a few childish games of course but there will be more than enough mature games being released to keep everyone happy.
No, there will not be enough mature games to keep me happy, cuz i dont like playing crap like monkey ball, that **** where u slap bunnies, mario and pokemon. And most of the mature games will be available to ps3 or 360 like call of duty.

Ok but the title is Xbox or Wii. There is only 1 single game on the Wii worth a damn. And thats Zelda. The 360 has so many I cant even count. Plus all of their arcade games can be played online and you cant download TV shows, Movies, Music Videos, Demos, so on and so forth. The 360 is clearly the better buy lol.

darthbeaverxp said:
No, there will not be enough mature games to keep me happy, cuz i dont like playing crap like monkey ball, that **** where u slap bunnies, mario and pokemon. And most of the mature games will be available to ps3 or 360 like call of duty.

mario may be cartoon style but i wudnt say its a kids game, plus call of duty is on the wii aswel................ no point us arguing ova it, just w8 you will be suprised at the turnout in games, for example "the godfather" which is being released on the wii.

Lethal said:
Ok but the title is Xbox or Wii. There is only 1 single game on the Wii worth a damn. And thats Zelda. The 360 has so many I cant even count. Plus all of their arcade games can be played online and you cant download TV shows, Movies, Music Videos, Demos, so on and so forth. The 360 is clearly the better buy lol.

remember still early days for the wii, the consol is gonna have a huge ammount of updates, a huge ammount of games, no consols are top notch when they first arrive.... the 360 was awful when it was launched, half didnt work, but they got their act together to pull off a good system.

Last edited:
lewt said:
the wii doesnt have a huge amount of games out yet does it......... just wait and be patient, the wii is getting a lot of adult games in future, as they have said they are targeting mature audiences aswel as children.

ADULT GAMES ON WII! Made by Vivid Interactive, comes with a strap-on attachment. Motion sensor within the Wii remote detects all positions and senses full range of motion. Wow, that will open up Wii to the whole new group of gamers!!!

why has every1 gotta be so negative and make sarcastic comments about everything, firstly im not saying any consol is bad they are all equal in their own ways. I just do not get how peeps can judge a nintendo system when it has only just come off the shelf.... nuff said, iv made all my points.

lewt said:
remember still early days for the wii, the consol is gonna have a huge ammount of updates, a huge ammount of games, no consols are top notch when they first arrive.... the 360 was awful when it was launched, half didnt work, but they got their act together to pull off a good system.

And remember he wants to know which one to buy NOW. You can buy a system that is already great or wait and hope the Wii doesnt turn into a gamecube. People please pay attention to the first post. WHAT IS THE BETTER BUY RIGHT NOW! Its so simple the choice he should make.

lewt said:
mario may be cartoon style but i wudnt say its a kids game

It's a kid's game.

I'm sure the only reason people still play it is 'cause they grew up with the lil' guy.

Same for sonic... I mean, blue hedgehog? What the hell?

Edit: ...guess this is a kid's forum too, if it stars out my naughty cuss words! Ooh!

Last edited:
Lethal said:
And remember he wants to know which one to buy NOW. You can buy a system that is already great or wait and hope the Wii doesnt turn into a gamecube. People please pay attention to the first post. WHAT IS THE BETTER BUY RIGHT NOW! Its so simple the choice he should make.

seriously depends if he has enough spare cash to buy both... xbox 360 has been developed further so it has more games and features. The nintendo will get to this stage fast and im pretty sure it will not be another gamecube as i like it a lot more than my gamecube already. If you have enough money buy an xbox and a wii later on. But if you can only buy one consol think a bit harder, do you want the xbox with many games and features... or the wii which you know will have so dam good games next year and a lot of updates.

02sheslop said:
It's a kid's game.

I'm sure the only reason people still play it is 'cause they grew up with the lil' guy.

Same for sonic... I mean, blue hedgehog? What the ****?

being a cartoon style game with a unique charactor does not make it childish, for example Conker's Bad Fur Day for the N64. Make believe charactor but no way a kids game lol.

Last edited:
here are some WII coming games:

-Fifa2007
-pro evolution soccer6
-soulcalibur 4 (not 100% sure)
-Star Wars
-digimon wii
-Pokemon battle rev.
-sims wii -lovely!!

ddslee said:
ADULT GAMES ON WII! Made by Vivid Interactive, comes with a strap-on attachment. Motion sensor within the Wii remote detects all positions and senses full range of motion. Wow, that will open up Wii to the whole new group of gamers!!!

ROLFLMFAO!!!!

Lethal said:
Ok but the title is Xbox or Wii. There is only 1 single game on the Wii worth a damn. And thats Zelda. The 360 has so many I cant even count.

tell me just 3 of zelda quality or better.

Last edited:
Back