Wii vs Xbox

Lethal said:
Ok chump. Here is myspace you douche. I also have a pretty nice car there too. You jealous little prick lol. Ahhh yes life is good!!!! Oh and I just bought that house 2 months ago.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=67195378
yourowned.gif

ooooh burn dude you just got burned!

It would have been funnier if you just posted the myspace link instead of adding in the ego bs.

But ya wtf does any of that have to do with anything. I work and take night classes and am practically engaged and have all 3 consoles. Not sure what having all 3 would imply other than the fact that you actually have money.

vagrant said:
It would have been funnier if you just posted the myspace link instead of adding in the ego bs.

But ya wtf does any of that have to do with anything. I work and take night classes and am practically engaged and have all 3 consoles. Not sure what having all 3 would imply other than the fact that you actually have money.

The ego part was me rubbin it in his face. I hate lil punks that think they know everything. You attack my personal life ill make ya feel like nothing. Thats just how I am. I worked very hard for what I got and Im proud of it. And anybody can make and extra grand to buy a couple consoles. Whats really funny is most of these guys still live at home with mommy and still dont work hard enough to afford them. lol its pretty funny.

P.S. merry christmas guys!

psyichic said:
You do realize you just made my point right?

Oh well! But I am immature with alot of cool ****. Think twice before you talk about peoples lives kid.

Lethal said:
Your kidding right?

Oblivion
Gears Of War
Rainbow Six Vegas
COD3, COD2
GRAW
Kameo
Viva Pinata
Condemned
Quake 4
WWE 2007
Dead Rising
Fight Night Rd.3

All fantastic games. I could name more but Id rather not. Well lets see what the Wii has to offer shall we?

Zelda TP
Wii Sports

Well there you have. And lets not say what games are coming in the future because you have no clue how good they are going to be. Far Cry was so hyped up and the game blows worse than any PS1 game ever made.

So again, Yes the 360 is the better buy right now. Anymore fanboys want to try and save the Wiis dignity?

Pretty stupid comment from somebody with a Jesus avatar.
dude dont make me laugh
in that list the closest thing to a AAA game is GOW
1)oblivion-longest more boring game ever(with pretty graphics)prove that gamplay over graphics.
2)GOW-ill give you this one,but for a 1 year old console just one game? hmmm
3)kameo-LOL! i dont know how you even mention this game along zelda.
4)viva pinata-mega LOL!
5)condemed -good but not great.
4)quake 4-again,just good but nothing great(unless graphics is all you see)

5)WWE-good,but compared to zelda?
6)dead rising-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
7)fight night-good sports game,exellent,but not legendary.

see? 7 games and a year ahead and cant catch up with a single release wii game.

and just in case,the wii has COD3 too with better gameplay.
if you want to go a little bit further lets compare future games,try to top this future wii games with 360 stuff.
smash brothers brawl
mario galaxy
metroid prime(dont get me halo 3 on this because previous halo games where overrated,good but not all that.)
next zelda game made for the wii hardware.

why are you comparing them to zelda? Wii has only Zelda as a good game. I just named a bunch of good games on the 360. Your opinion sucks lol

Because you said COD3 has better gameplay your opinions from here on out are pointless. Your done here.

Every moron here that insists on arguing obviously has never even read the first post of this thread. The most important question to this thread was " which one should I get?" Anybody that picks Wii over the Xbox 360 is a moron. End of story.

Last edited:
I don't think I could agree with lethal anymore.

Why are you comparing all those games to zelda....especially shooters.

And I understand you are a zelda fanboy, as I have been a zelda fan like my whole life. But that doesn't mean you have to act like a tard about it. Twilight Princess isn't THAT good of a game.

Lethal said:
why are you comparing them to zelda? Wii has only Zelda as a good game. I just named a bunch of good games on the 360. Your opinion sucks lol

Because you said COD3 has better gameplay your opinions from here on out are pointless. Your done here.

Every moron here that insists on arguing obviously has never even read the first post of this thread. The most important question to this thread was " which one should I get?" Anybody that picks Wii over the Xbox 360 is a moron. End of story.

whos more moron,the moron or the moron that argue with them?

why zelda? simple,because thats the game to beat right now,and because it took360 a year to have a decent game(gow) wii has already begun and have zelda.

the games you mentioned are plain good(except gow) but not AAA games(like zelda)

"Anybody that picks Wii over the Xbox 360 is a moron"

there goes all credibility you could have.
fanboy;)

Link_ said:
whos more moron,the moron or the moron that argue with them?

why zelda? simple,because thats the game to beat right now,and because it took360 a year to have a decent game(gow) wii has already begun and have zelda.

the games you mentioned are plain good(except gow) but not AAA games(like zelda)

"Anybody that picks Wii over the Xbox 360 is a moron"

there goes all credibility you could have.
fanboy;)
ummm it took 4 years to perfect zelda moron,it didnt pop out of miyamotos mind as soon as it got released.It didn't take 360 a year,your just mind cant take the fact that microsoft is on there 2 system,and are already putting sony to shame.

Back