Wii Want Games

xXxWiixXx

Wii Owner
Dec 8, 2006
Wii Online Code
4910-3433-7867-8297
NINTENDO has done a great job with the wii. They are the #1/ best selling console. They have attracted all ages, but.....................

Where are the games. They have great games now no doubt but we need some good ones. Nintendo got the kids now(check) they pretty much attracted the grown ups(check) but for teens to 29. Shooters(not many), I really don't want to go through them all but you get the point. I know we have to give Nintendo time but comeon. You took of every one but your main gamers. Give us some good stuff soon.

I most definitely agree. NINTENDO has done a great job with the wii.
My husband and I love gaming & we decided our Christmas present to ourselves would be the Wii, since it got such great reviews. We love it and everybody who's tried ours out, adults & kids has just love it.

BUT now we are looking for good adult games with NO CARTOONS!!!!

Presently we only have the Wii sports and are looking forward to Call of duty 3, Excite Truck and maybe Zelda but would like some more choices.

We are hoping Nintendo is going to start thinking of us adults.

Maybe Tiger Woods Golf (or some other sports adult ones), flight simulators, first person shooters that look real less cartoony maybe even Elder Scrolls-Oblivion. We are looking for 360 choices but with the lovely WII remote options.

With this new console and remote there is no end to the options, I personally would like some additions to the remotes maybe that can be attached to my legs & get some dancing or kickboxing games.

Patience

"Patience is a virtue"
-William Langland

The console has been out for how long?

Exactly.

Give Nintendo and some third-party companies a chance to come up with some quality games that they have put a good amount of time into.

See! My plan worked. Everybody played their Wii everyday. See, the trick is: Play Wii Sports more than anything else. I just got the blue tunic in Zelda...Sure more games would be cool, but I'm not burned out like everyone else I know. I'm still goin strong with my Wii :):crazy: :cool:

My wife and I bought Super Swing Golf, and we still enjoy wii sports. I'm just renting games here and there in the meantime.

I remember when Playstation 2 came out I was hungry for games.. but remember if they rush the titles you will just end up disappointed. Before we know it there will be more choices then we'll know what to do with. Nintendo rarely disappoints.

Well, Zelda is a pretty good game for that catagory, as you have mentioned... But yes. Time is needed for 3rd party developers. *shrug* I mean, there has been talk of Squarenix making more games for Nintendo... That should be a win. Give it til this summer... There should be a lot of news regarding new and great games for that age group.

Finally someone acknowledges my plan as good...unless you were being sarcastic. Either way, I can totally wait for more games 'cuz I got Wii Sports and a crap-load more to do on Zelda...2 of my friends beat it a week after they got it.

I'm sure the games are coming people, but I'm also sure that Nintendo wanted to get the Wii in as many homes as possible before Christmas and gambled upon consumers being willing to wait for the good stuff after getting a taste. So far, I think they've done quite well, especially with the recent release of both the Forecast and Internet channels, which have done much to help satiate our need to see if Nintendo was truly dedicated to the promised options that often get shelved in many circumstances.

As someone above said... Give them time people. The best games often take between 6 and 12 months to begin appearing on any console because the developers want to get it right as well as see what aspects the market is and isn't looking for in a game. Example being the RAM expansion pack for the N64 when consumers complained of poor frame rates and below par visuals.

Hochiminh said:
There is like 36 Wii games already available.
Unless you're in Australia. I think I can only get NFS carbon, Cars, Zelda, Red Steel, Spongebob, Some monkey thing and Madden something. Might be others, but I'm also not in a metro area.

Id like to see an RTS game on the wii, i think the wii controlls would work well with RTS games. and i also think some more shooters and action games would be good.

Back