Wii Want More!!

oh u know what i want? i want another zelda game for the wii. who knows if there is gonna be another zelda game for the wii.

trevorsantos said:
oh u know what i want? i want another zelda game for the wii. who knows if there is gonna be another zelda game for the wii.

There should be another Zelda.

There was Four Swords as the second game for Gamecube.
Majora's Mask as the Second game for N64.
So hopefully :)

I know what you mean. Right now, there's only three to four good games out right now.

Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Didn't care for it as much as most people did), Super Paper Mario, and Resident Evil are the only really good games out right now.

I'm not worried, since I know that it takes at least a year for a console to get some good games out, but I'm just a bit impatient.

I don't give a crap about games such as Cars, and all of those kinds of games. I want Brawl, Super Mario Galaxy, Final Fantasy, etc.

I'm just excited, and I don't want to wait any longer!

toXic said:
I know what you mean. Right now, there's only three to four good games out right now.

Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Didn't care for it as much as most people did), Super Paper Mario, and Resident Evil are the only really good games out right now.

I'm not worried, since I know that it takes at least a year for a console to get some good games out, but I'm just a bit impatient.

I don't give a crap about games such as Cars, and all of those kinds of games. I want Brawl, Super Mario Galaxy, Final Fantasy, etc.

I'm just excited, and I don't want to wait any longer!

exactly! that's what i'm trying to say. :yesnod:

i hate it when someone says "this has been said h thousands of times before..." Well of course it has, its a damn forum with over 25,000 members. alot of people with have the same views. This is a forum, where people are supposed to express thier opinions and views. If someone cant do that just becuase "someone else already has" then wtf is this website for? Get over yourselves dammit...

On topic...i feel your pain. we NEED a headset. But be patient, theres one on the way. a Nintendo worker replied to one of my emails saying "you never know what the future holds", and they also released one for the DS...so why not for the Wii?

As for games, try looking for some games that are out now. Godfather is excellent and should keep you occupied for a couple of months. SSBB, Metroid and the rest are nly 2 months away!

Actually warrior when someone says "this has been said a thousand times" it means "this has been retarded for a thousand times."

Don't make dumb annoying argusome threads.

i agree to appeal to the hardcore gamer they should bring out a headset because they havent been giving hardcore gamers much l8li

vagrant said:
Actually warrior when someone says "this has been said a thousand times" it means "this has been retarded for a thousand times."

Don't make dumb annoying argusome threads.

See definition: Redundant ;)

awdawg said:
See definition: Redundant ;)

What does reduncancy have to do with anything did you read the posts in this thread? We concluded that it isn't redundancy that motivates people to say these things which was my point.

I even think one of the threads made had "Wii Want More" in the title.

But anyways, we have to wait a bit. Metroid Prime 3 in August should satisfy some over till December. Or just find some games now to satisfy you, Godfather, Scarface. Patience is key.

Back