Wii Ware Future

blankconnection

Playing is Believing
Jan 28, 2007
Big Pine Key,Fl
Wii Online Code
7027-9716-3519-4570
On Wii Ware which is online what do you think some cool future updates would be for it.Right now they only have Internet trial version, and Everyone votes.

A Demo Channel that lets you play before you pay. Maybe download a level or so of a particular game bfore you go to the store and buy it.

A Mii Games Channel that lets you play various mini games against other online Mii's.

A Uodate Channel that lets you update you system that way versus going to the Wii options.

Hmmm.... I have a few more.

Last edited:
with time, i suppose eventually with new comming games and more complexity there will be tons more to downlaod, when the xbox 360 came out it took 4 months to get ANYTHING for download and online. Be thankfull nintendo has expinrece and has some goodies to toy with till the good stuff comes out.

ShawVAuto said:
A Demo Channel that lets you play before you pay. Maybe download a level or so of a particular game bfore you go to the store and buy it.

A Mii Games Channel that lets you play various mini games against other online Mii's.

A Uodate Channel that lets you update you system that way versus going to the Wii options.

Theres already that, go to settings and system update. :thumbsup:

for all professors out there..wouldn't you like a Power Point-type channel on the Wii? imagine just powering the Wii on and then going to the channel and inserting an SD Card to upload the infor you want to present and choose from different styles of presentation..some could even be Nintendo related, and you can skip to the next slide just by pressing the B or A button.

ShawVAuto said:

I like the demo idea. I'm not sure whether I'd prefer it as a stand-alone channel or a sub-section of the Shop Channel though.

But yeah, somewhere where you can download trailers and demos of Wii games, and also connect your DS through wi-fi and download demos for DS games as well.

I saw someone else on another forum suggest a channel that allows you to use a Mii in mini-games, either single player or worldwide online play. I'd totally love that idea, and I think if it was suggested to Nintendo they'd consider it.

A Music Channel is still my first choice though. It would be so cool, sticking an SD card in, or a flash drive into the currently-unused USB slots, and playing music in the channel. I think that is the most requested new channel I've seen on my many visits to Wii forums.

Back