Wii Ware.

idok

WiiChat Member
Oct 2, 2007
Hello lovely wiichat users this is a simple post about what impact these new downloadable games will have they could be innovative maybe a new way to play casual games and redifining a genre or maybe just some games you can pick up and play.What do you think the new Wii Ware games will be like.

Hrm... I think they could be cool for bonus content, I think they will sell well at first because people will be interested in stuff, but it really depends how much focus developers put into stuff. Hopefully as nintendo has said it gives smaller developers a chance to get into the game and make some startup cash to work on larger projects in the future.

Its like any other means game distribution except these games will mostly be simple due to file size limitations. Some will be good, others meh and others woeful.

I gotta say Im really excited for FF and Doctor Mario if purely for the online play. I also hope it paves the way for downloadable content on disc based games like Guitar Hero

WiiWare is a great opportunity for us to play classic games remastered!! Think about a Super Mario Bros with graphics like Yoshi's Story. Or the Super Metroid with the depth of Smash Bros Brawl!!

We could also expect some new brilliant games and ideas that could later evolve into a big hit(normal DVD game).

Expect a lot of Wii Sports clones!!!

I would personally like to see Duck Hunt, remastered!!!And Alley Hogan!! It's easy to be done and we have zapper!!!

The wiimote is very different from the lightgun, you always have the cursor with the wiimote. That makes a game like duckhunt alot easier.

The cursor may be removed.

I think Wiiware will do just as it was said in countless other topics about how it'll do :lol:

261311 said:
The cursor may be removed.

It would be nearly impossible to know where you are pointing. The sensor bar doesn't really know the exact position on the screen where you are pointing or how big your screen is. If you sight down the length of the remote, you'll see that in most cases the cursor on the screen doesn't match where you are pointing and can change depending on your position relative to the sensor bar and TV.

wii ware

well these a new pokemon thing coming out callec pokemon fARM AND IS WII WARE

the stockes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the stocks for wiis are very low indded that ppl are killing eachother in greece for them i have 1` now for 3months :scared: so i pimped or ed put hard drives two 50 gs nice int:yesnod: ty! got 4 control 4 classic skin tv,20 inch alll that and hard drives foe £400 i think if i can remeber if you wantring sony tv:yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :smilewinkgrin: :lol:

Skippy said:
It would be nearly impossible to know where you are pointing. The sensor bar doesn't really know the exact position on the screen where you are pointing or how big your screen is. If you sight down the length of the remote, you'll see that in most cases the cursor on the screen doesn't match where you are pointing and can change depending on your position relative to the sensor bar and TV.

You'd be surprised. Ghost squad worked surprisingly well when I played without the cursor enabled. It's not easy, but it's delightfully (not frustratingly) challenging... Like the original Duck Hunt.

anyone ever heard of ghost squad?

the game was praised becuase of its "no-cursor" accuracy
so 'tis possible

Back