Wii Warranty Downs the Drain and Toys R Us won't take it back

TheDarknes

WiiChat Member
Jul 31, 2007
My Wii has been tampered with internally. I tried installing a modchip, but my wii had cut legs, so it was pretty dang hard. So after failing, I gave up and decided I would pay someone to do it. After putting my Wii back together, I realized that my Wii doesn't suck up game discs anymore. Plus, my Wii randomly goes to a black screen where nothing happens(freezes). The reason Toys R Us didn't take it back is because they noticed the white stickers on the Wii console had been tampered with. Also, I don't know if I should call nintendo and tell them I have no warranty, and my wii has been tampered with internally, and see if they fix it for a price.

What are my options now?? Does anybody have any white wii stickers in good condition that I can have/buy?? Any help appreciated!!!

TheDarknes said:
My Wii has been tampered with internally. I tried installing a modchip, but my wii had cut legs, so it was pretty dang hard. So after failing, I gave up and decided I would pay someone to do it. After putting my Wii back together, I realized that my Wii doesn't suck up game discs anymore. Plus, my Wii randomly goes to a black screen where nothing happens(freezes). The reason Toys R Us didn't take it back is because they noticed the white stickers on the Wii console had been tampered with. Also, I don't know if I should call nintendo and tell them I have no warranty, and my wii has been tampered with internally, and see if they fix it for a price.

What are my options now?? Does anybody have any white wii stickers in good condition that I can have/buy?? Any help appreciated!!!

grab yourself a shove kid, youre in deep sh*t

because of the damage you tried to do, no one will take it back. best thing you can do is throw it up on ebay for PARTS and get like 100$ for it. youll lose 150$ since it doesnt work but im sure someone out there whos modding their wii the RIGHT way will gladly buy it from you

Is there any place where I can get those small white stickers that cover the screw holes? If I can, then I might be able to return it.

TheDarknes said:
Is there any place where I can get those small white stickers that cover the screw holes? If I can, then I might be able to return it.
I can help you with that. I even got prefect drive to replace so it doesn't look it even been open. If you in Australia give me a call on 0421 111987

Back