wii wat clours??

pwn4life

Banned
Oct 2, 2006
WII town
ok i have a ds lite onyx and i hope there will be an onyx wii i heard once only white will be out... is this true????:scared: :scared: :scared:

... ....... noooooooooOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 oh well white it is..

Who cares about the outer colour?! It's the rainbow of happiness and the glowing spectrum of vibrant illuminosity WITHIN the Wii that we know, love and yearn for.

Its not the color that counts its the heart and soul of the Wii!! lol in other words the kick ass games lol

remember, if you paint it, do it right! sand the case, 2 coats of paint (or more. depends on the paint), and then 3-4 coats of clear coat! spraypaint is fine as long as you get it evenly coated and as always, airbrush is best!

pwn4life said:
ok i have a ds lite onyx and i hope there will be an onyx wii i heard once only white will be out... is this true????:scared: :scared: :scared:

im getting one today! :yesnod:

Mitch2025 said:
remember, if you paint it, do it right! sand the case, 2 coats of paint (or more. depends on the paint), and then 3-4 coats of clear coat! spraypaint is fine as long as you get it evenly coated and as always, airbrush is best!
and don't forget to somehow cover any openings (ports, disc slot, fan...) electronics+paint=bad

Back