wii wat clours??

well the first few pics of the wii a while ago, the defualt colour was black, why did they change it i wonder?

Probably because white is sort of the color this year. Xbox 360=white, iPod=white, etc.

I'm glad it's white because I had always wanted a white Xbox or white PS2 and now Wii will be white, which will show off it's edges better than tired old black. Now, when a black Wii comes out, might I be jealous? Sure, maybe, but I'll get over it. Black is nice, but it's been the defacto color forever and I'm glad there's a change this time around.

I_WANT_WII said:
Almost everyone wanted white.
I wanted an ice-blue one like the Wiimote i saw @ E3...

Attachments

• wiimote02.jpg
    wiimote02.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 98
they figured white would be the better choice because everyone could deal with buying a white one, they didnt want people leaving with a lime green console that would look very akward in the living room lol... and they didnt want people not buying the console becasue their color was out ( whcih i dont see how this could of hapened because the pre-orders were sold out in a matter of minutes if not before the store opened :p) but yeah white is more appealing to look at for majority of people

i wanted black.

my girl wanted red.

im damn happy with white.

but pissed in a couple month when they drop black

BUT HEY BETTER THAN PURPLE!

Back