wii webcam?

Wiitendo said:
Double posting is when you post the same post twice. Not when you make two diffrent posts.

uhm, no its not

double posting is posting again when you just posted something, IE posting 2x in a row.

however, you cant post the same thing 2x word for word in this forum because it says to wait since there was a duplicate post. so it automatically backtracks and deletes the thread reply that was sent twice.

The_Loose_Cannon said:
oh ok i see your point, forgive my horrible reading comprehension

i just thought with the eyetoy you too could see yourself on screen not just the sensor concept. hmm

You could see yourself on screen. With DDR, and and there was a set of mini games that came with it, i believe. But i know there are games that you can see yourself

ta-daaaaa!

I don't think that they will though. Nintendo's trying to be safe and friendly for all ages. And that's messing some stuff up as far as online goes. We're not all 10 year olds that are going to be abducted, so why should we suffer?

apparently you can use the webcam on the wii using something called orb. Go to this website www.orb.com and you can get more info...i think nintendo are idiots for not letting a webcam be compatible with the wii, but thats nintendo 4 u!:lovewii:

Back