wii weights...

ha! First we had flying Wiimotes.. now we'll have flying weights smashing through TVs and peoples faces :)

I doubt this is the final product of it, as they'll probably go for an easier look. And 4 pounds seems to be the maximum amount of sad being put into it, but the funny thing is, many people can't even lift up a pound of sand, which is quite sad. I would enjoy using this for games like Wii Sports and Wario Ware as it brings more of a challenge.

hahaha naw its just still a prototype. I read about it on wiinews. but if it did come out, with that name branded, probally more expensive than normal ones, but would look cool cause it matchs...

I think it's a great idea. I'm personally picking up some wrist and ankle weights sometime in the future just because passive exercising sounds like a good idea to me (as if I didn't work out enough already).

I wouldn't buy these ones though; it'd look really retarded to go jogging with them on. :p

(For the record, Wii Sports Boxing (training mode) easily draws the sweat. I do it every morning and it feels great)

PotatoWedgie said:
I think it's a great idea. I'm personally picking up some wrist and ankle weights sometime in the future just because passive exercising sounds like a good idea to me (as if I didn't work out enough already).

I wouldn't buy these ones though; it'd look really retarded to go jogging with them on. :p

(For the record, Wii Sports Boxing (training mode) easily draws the sweat. I do it every morning and it feels great)

sounds like a great idea potatowedgie, because sometimes when I wake up to go to work I jog, but I guess hitting the switch on the wii and boxing a few rounds would get my heart pumping too!

unggoy said:
sounds like a great idea potatowedgie, because sometimes when I wake up to go to work I jog, but I guess hitting the switch on the wii and boxing a few rounds would get my heart pumping too!

Yep, it's good stuff considering the roads are often too icy to jog. Blasted winter weather!

Of course, it won't give you a tight butt like jogging will...it'll do until winter's over though. Or until Wii Health gets here :cornut:

PotatoWedgie said:
Yep, it's good stuff considering the roads are often too icy to jog. Blasted winter weather!

Of course, it won't give you a tight butt like jogging will...it'll do until winter's over though. Or until Wii Health gets here :cornut:

then again i live in orlando florida, w00t w00t!

LOL...wii weights.....

ME and my friends were joking when Wii came out about how games are evolving to be more and more virtual reality. Thusly, this is how I see the future:

Wii bench......Simply plug the Ac adapter and RCA jacks from your Olyimpic Wii bench into your television. Now, max out a 300 lb bench......., oooh! see how your mii just lifted the 300 lbs on tv too!!!! what a fun game!

Wii radial saw......simply plug your wii radial saw into your television, now start cutting a 45 degree angle into the Wii playwood (retail value $50 per sq ft, supplies limited), oops! you cut off your hand! your mii is bleeding to death also!

Wii toilet......ok thats enough (wiimote could replicate plunging action well)

At some point, you should just do the real activity. If someone is serious about working out, sprinting .25 miles will kill them compared to days of Wii squats and wii deadlifts. I am not down for playing a game thats not fun to raise my BPM. Thats how i felt about Wii boxing. I killed myself wailing away at the opponent the entire time, and I work out on heavy bags at the gym, so Im not a total virgin here. However, few punches register accuratley. Rather play Punch-Out.

Last edited:
Hey this is actually a good idea but who would pay for it when you can easily make one out of simple house supplies. But if I had a fat kid who constantly played the wii, id make him wear weights lol

hahahahahh.. thats funny, my daughter is right in range tho, so I don't think I will make her were weights.. lol, i think she would get mad at me... lol

Actually, that sounds like a REALLY good idea to me. Adds a new challenge to the game, for top gamers. I get frustrated sometimes with games when the 'hard' mode is too easy, so if 'hard' mode is still to easy for you than strap two weights on your wrists, and BAM, instant 'very hard' mode.

Back