Wii Wheel/wii Zapper/wii Balance Board

Mr Money

I LIKE MONEY AND THE WII
Apr 21, 2007
bolton, survivor of the outbreak in Racoon City!
Wii Online Code
2750-8731-4798-5755
As you already know three new gadgets have been announced for the wii! The wii wheel/wii zapper/wii balacnce board. The wii wheel is for easier play when mario kart wii is released. The wii zapper is to make shooter games more fun as if holding a real gun and will coincide with the release of Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicales. Finally the wii balance board is used in conjunction with Wii Fit. Wii Fit has different moves to peform to keep you fit and healthy. So what are you looking foward to the most? Wii Wheel, Wii Zapper, Wii Balance Board.

the balance board as it is actually doing something. the other two are just remote or remote/nunchuk holders. If you played excite truck without a wheel you will probably be OK. The zapper (wish they had chose another name as zapper sounds cheap) though may make UC more fun.
The problem with those wanting games that will use the balance board is waiting for Ninty..... We still don't have any new channels..

Well like mentioned before the Zapper and the wheel are just pieces of plastic that hold the Wiimote (and Nunchuck) but they don't actually do anything. The balance board has the potential to be something cool if it is used properly. If it is just for WiiFit then I won't be looking forward to any of them.

Id say the Zapper as for games like Red Steel and other shoot em ups you will be able to really aim and shoot using one piece

Also looking forward to the balance board!

The balance board can change the whole wii experience, but it'll have little effect if it's only used in Wii Fit and not other games as well.

Mr Money said:
Well there is a 'check mii out' channel coming soon where you can rate each others mii's. Also in Wii Fit you can do a bit of skiing!

This channel has been coming soon for Months...... do we have a date yet? The sooner it is out the sooner the next channel might come out. {Hoping for a better channel}

i think they are all good ideas, the zapper will make fps games a lot more fun and accurate, the wheel is a simple idea and i dont get how you will manage to do powerslides without being able to press buttons but the balance board is another innovative piece of software and from what i have read it works very well

HellsMaj said:
i think they are all good ideas, the zapper will make fps games a lot more fun and accurate, the wheel is a simple idea and i dont get how you will manage to do powerslides without being able to press buttons but the balance board is another innovative piece of software and from what i have read it works very well
How will it make them more fun and accurate? It won't make them accurate, it will just make the Wiimotes inaccuracy more noticeable. And as for fun.....well, if you are amused with a little piece of plastic, then have fun.........

Back