Wii White Mini Wireless Keyboard Roundup

gidget

. ☆ ☆ ☆ .
Dec 12, 2007
-= ohio, usa =-
Wii Online Code
9999-9999-9999-9999
I'm looking for a nice matching Mini Wireless Keyboard for the Wii. I'm looking to match the Wii or other components in my living room with this criteria:
  • Preferred Color would be: Bright White or Silver or Wii Blue, (trim color can vary).
  • Keyboard must be Mini (missing numeric keypad & not too many extra buttons).
  • Keyboard must be Wireless (avoiding 2.4gHz would be a plus).
--Update-- after searching heavily

MadCatz's Wireless Thumbpad (for PS2/PS3) -- $25 after shipping.
I love it!
  • Pros:
    • It's very Mini and nearly the size of a blackberry keyboard
    • auto-off feature
    • for how little I'll probably type, perfect.
    • it works with the wii
      • packed and designed with PS3 in mind, but works on wii and on PCs. :yesnod:
  • Cons: Black, Not white.
267253.jpg

Last edited:
That's actually pretty hard to find. I've done a search on NewEgg and a few other sites for you and I came up with nothing. There is however a few black ones that might interest you.

On this note, has anyone had any experience with wireless keyboards? I've found a couple I like, but I don't want to spend the money for a dud.

i dunno about wireless but a mac keyboard looks smackin with the wii :)

Apple isn't expensive... if it is, it's because they're a quality brand.

I'd go with the new Apple keyboards, I'd say they're the smallest you'll find in white.

killik119 said:
Apple isn't expensive... if it is, it's because they're a quality brand.

I'd go with the new Apple keyboards, I'd say they're the smallest you'll find in white.

uh yea they are... the keyboards are like $40. i think i'll just buy some cheap knock-off wired keyboard for like $5.

idjut said:
I'm looking for a nice matching Mini Wireless Keyboard for the Wii.
I'm looking to match the Wii or other components in my living room with this criteria:

-Keyboard must be Mini (missing numeric keypad & not too many extra buttons)
-Keyboard must be Wireless (avoiding 2.4gHz would be a plus).

Preferred Color would be: Bright White or Silver or Wii Blue, (trim color can vary).

I've been Googling all day, but I'm counting on you to know which are actually compatible.
there is a new sony PC comeing out and the keybord is aboutthe size of 2 ds's side by side and 2 high and it looks like it was built for the wii but the price...well...... you get the idea

Apple Keyboards are Bluetooth.

Apple's wireless keyboards are Bluetooth and aren't compatible with the Wii. They do look sexy. I can't wait until the Wii supports Bluetooth Keyboards in single user apps like Opera.

I dislike the fact that you can't tab. You have to use the wiimote to click on things before you can type. Typing enter to confirm things you enter doesn't work either sadly. I must admit it worked really easily though, just plugged in my wireless usb receiver and voila. Now they just need to refine it so its simpler to use the browser with a keyboard (i.e. less need for wiimote alongside keyboard).

Last edited:
if you your PC wireless keyboard has a USB wireless dongle and does not require drivers then it is likely to work :yesnod:

mac keyboards are bluetooth, no dongle, not supported on wii... but could possibly be suported in the future. :)

Back