Wii wifi games>Xbox live

i think they should stick with what they did with mario kart ds

where you can play random people but if you wanted to play with your mates then you add their fc

but i can see nintendo's point of view with the safety of young children

If they are that worried, put it in as a parental lock so parents can decide if they want friends code enabled...

It will be similar as Metroid Prime Hunters, you can play with a friend code, or against anyone in the world.

Just wait until Mortal Kombat: Armagedon arrives... and then metroid...

Those 2 will be the greatest games on online game (just at the beggining)

As mentioned above - the DS has the same friends code system and they still allow you to play with Random People. Chatting with Random People is limited to specific phrases to keep it kid friendly.

I have not seen any indication that they would limit this any further.

Arcadium said:
It will be similar as Metroid Prime Hunters, you can play with a friend code, or against anyone in the world.

Just wait until Mortal Kombat: Armagedon arrives... and then metroid...

Those 2 will be the greatest games on online game (just at the beggining)

MK has no online for wii sadly, they were too early.

anyways, most games wont demand friendcodes.. just have an option if you wanna play friends. most games im sure will have options to play anyone, similar to the DS

yeah, but what about the headset rumor? when will we ever get one for the wii or are we dreaming a little too much.

really you can play with other people randomley or with friend codes or later nintendo will have a wireless head set to talk to people or go in the lobby and ask them for their friend code. ( not sure about the head set )

Back