Wii Wifi Games!!!

i didnt think that was possible, you mean like a firmware update? i thought it had to be intergrated in the game...

ottoman said:
i didnt think that was possible, you mean like a firmware update? i thought it had to be intergrated in the game...

no. it doesnt have to come with the game at release. need for speed carbon is scheduled in the near future to ahve an update for online gaming. most games that are out now will most likely be updated for online gaming. so yeah to answer ur question a game can be update for online gaming.

minismok said:
need for speed carbon is scheduled in the near future to ahve an update for online gaming.
cool about need for speed. gotta start training again...

minismok said:
no. it doesnt have to come with the game at release. need for speed carbon is scheduled in the near future to ahve an update for online gaming. most games that are out now will most likely be updated for online gaming. so yeah to answer ur question a game can be update for online gaming.

I wouldn't mind reading up on that. Got a link?

all though a game can be updated for online, most if not all wont be. because a company can make far more money by just making a sequel such as wii sports 2 or a new nfs

no, you could buy an SD card. plus i dont have any virtual console games, so ive got plenty of space. I have a 2GB Wii SD card and a another 513mb sd card...

Back