Wii Will Change Everything

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kalimar

WiiChat Member
Jun 8, 2006
Hello, all!

My name is Kalimar (Internet pen name, anyways) and I'm a big fan of Nintendo! I am very excited about the Wii, and have known about the Revolution since one of its first leaks on a forum somewhere (about 3-4 years ago). Ever since then, I've been reading as much as I can about it, and was very surprised to finally find out about the Wiimote when Nintendo announced the news!

Some things about me: I'm a gamer (I hesitate to say "hard core") and have been since Super Mario Bros. and Duck Hunt. I'm a video game journalist and write game reviews. Mario is my all-time favorite video game character ever! I own a Gamecube and a DS. I am a graphic artist (do you like my signiture set? I made 'em myself! ^_^). My two favorite third party characters are Sonic the Hedgehog, Ty the Tasmanian Tiger (who I believe is highly underrated), and Spyro the Dragon.

That's all I can post about myself for now. But I'm excited to be here! ^_^

Great intro!

Welcome to the forums we're very happy to have you here :)

I write reviews for a website that isn't up and running yet, but will be soon. Thanks for the intros!

hi im also new....i dont want to make a big deal about it......im as excited about the wii as anyone else here is.....so im just gonna go get to posting........woohoo

Hey man,

Nice intro - good to see a fellow Wii-lover :) Guess we're all excited! Weeeeeeeeeeee (i mean) wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back