wii will ever have a good online multiplayer game with a headset or something?

terrencomp

WiiChat Member
Nov 20, 2007
maybe like an xbox 360 not that i want xbox but similiar you know...something other than kiddy but not m rated you know?

Well I do not own an xbox, I do have a wii. I would say if you would want to check out MoH2, Guitar Hero 3, and SSMB (Coming in February) as the top online games at the moment. As for a headset, unfortunately at this time there is no headset for use with the wii. I think that Nintendo will eventually get one out, however it does not seem to be a priority for the big N.

Good Online=Headset?

Sounds like you're waiting for Brawl. Join the club.

Other than that you can look forward to Mario Kart online, F-Zero (W)X online, among other titles...

Trust me head sets are over rated
Tryed one on my mates PS3 on some shootan gaem and it was full of wierdos

Or is that just the PS3 owners ?

For the same reason there are friend codes I don't think head sets are a priority at Nintendo. They want to keep the community sterile and not like the internet.

austinAlan said:
For the same reason there are friend codes I don't think head sets are a priority at Nintendo. They want to keep the community sterile and not like the internet.
i agree, but they implemented communication over ds multiplayer...:wtf:

Patience grasshoppers! Complaining wont get it any faster. Honestly, I get tired playing 360 w/ a headset, cuz half the time there is always one annoying person who wont STFU! But yeah the wii's due for 1.

Thats what I will find Anoying a lot!

The people that play on xbox and ps3 are usualy older than the wii crowd. And they act like morons! Now imagina a bunch of kids younger than the ps3 guys and think of the "carnage" they can inflict to your ears.

it would be nice to have a headset for the Wii. i'm honestly expecting something to come out soon, you know, with Brawl or maybe another good game. It's not the most important thing for online play, but it does come in handy when you're playing with friends. I also own an Xbox360, a PS3 and a DS, so when I play online with friends, it's nice to know how they feel when i'm pwning them. lol.

cyberzomby said:
Thats what I will find Anoying a lot!

The people that play on xbox and ps3 are usualy older than the wii crowd. And they act like morons! Now imagina a bunch of kids younger than the ps3 guys and think of the "carnage" they can inflict to your ears.
but thats the beauty of it

just gonna go out and say it. build a custom PC for around $500 with the latest graphics-card, and call it a day. The wii is for something different while the PC is for all the other games out there. Thats what I got.

I enjoy SM:Galaxy on Wii, while I kick ass at team fortress 2, and gears of war on my pc.

JCpackers05 said:
2nd. Nintendo + M rated shooters = not likely.

Far Cry: Vengeance was rated M for the Wii. Plus there are a handful of other M rated Wii games. All it takes it someone to make it.

Back