Wii Windows file access channel

Technically it can..... Wii media center X allows it to view photos, watch movies, & play music.... Its a website. I forgot the URL though....

That streams files from the internet not your pc, despite what some noobs think

Really? Oh I never used it. It just says it plays files from your PC. The computer in my room has all my music on it but isn't connected to the internet so I won't be able to use it.

a program called WiiCR lets you view files on your PC as long as it is listed to be shared and it streams DIRECTLY from your PC. future updates will allow for photo viewing and text file viewing plus some other fun stuff

I too tried WiiCR, I could not get the peral add to install told me that Apache was not installed. Problem is I installed it many time with diff settings. Could not get the damn peral add on to install no matter what.

Please big N make a media and windows file acces channel. Make the Wii BETTER:confused:

Guys your much better off just putting things on your SD card. Dont waste your time mucking around with all this streaming crap

cannon said:
Guys your much better off just putting things on your SD card. Dont waste your time mucking around with all this streaming crap

Oh, come on. If it's easy, it ain't worth doing :)

UsedRugs said:
I too tried WiiCR, I could not get the peral add to install told me that Apache was not installed. Problem is I installed it many time with diff settings. Could not get the damn peral add on to install no matter what.

Please big N make a media and windows file acces channel. Make the Wii BETTER:confused:
i had the same problem. the problem is they didnt update the link for the newest perl addon. just search google for the newest version and it should install just fine

Never thought of that.
Can't you just set up an ftp service on your PC with anonymous access? I'll try it later.

No kiddin look theres like orb a program for ur pc to access ur files like mp3's,photos,movies,videos,all ur file u give it access to,its aprogram on ur pc u access it through ur wii on the net from orb.com put in user info and there is ur files from ur pc, and finetune or finetunes.com is for streaming songs to ur wii and u can go to the web site set up a user make ur own playlist and get on the wii go to site theres ur playlist on ur wii......and a few more will talk bout them later ...

Back