Wii With Headsets

read the post above you and you'll see my point

even though people use it for strategic gameplay, too many people use it to yell NOOOB ARYARYARYA YOU ****ING NOOB YOU ARE HACKING

mushroomedmario said:
read the post above you and you'll see my point

even though people use it for strategic gameplay, too many people use it to yell NOOOB ARYARYARYA YOU ****ING NOOB YOU ARE HACKING
aven though guns are used for recreation and protection, too many people use it to shoot AT PEOPLE AND ****ING KILL

Ok? It balances out... and there is ussualy a mute system in place, use it if you don't like what's being said.

StevenNevets said:
aven though guns are used for recreation and protection, too many people use it to shoot AT PEOPLE AND ****ING KILL

Ok? It balances out... and there is ussualy a mute system in place, use it if you don't like what's being said.

actually that's a good point, very bad example...

lol i would love a headset to talk to the coolest dude on wiichat mushroomedmario (seriously) that would be awesome :D

I don't ever expect to see a headset from Nintendo themselves. With their family friendly mentality, they will probably be too worried about kids learning new curse words from their Wii, or something to that effect. But I hope they don't block 3rd parties from releasing them. Yeah, they have their negative sides too, but you can always just take them off if you don't want to use them.

mushroomedmario said:
actually that's a good point, very bad example...
idc.
But yes you get the point, some good + some bad. But the bad get simply be avoided just by muting people so overall it's a good thing for gaming.

If they have it with the DS they should do it with the Wii. Would be nice for them to release it soon as that's when the main franchises are coming but oh well. As long as it gets going eventually.

haha yes people do seem to swear a lot but thats mainly aggainst over excited americans on ranked games

they are proper sweet though

StevenNevets said:
idc.
But yes you get the point, some good + some bad. But the bad get simply be avoided just by muting people so overall it's a good thing for gaming.

If they have it with the DS they should do it with the Wii. Would be nice for them to release it soon as that's when the main franchises are coming but oh well. As long as it gets going eventually.

well i saw your point from the beginning, i just personally don't care about it

but what i meant was that gun example was a good point

this is true, though

Last edited:
Oh... thought it was the other way around:sick:

That's just life in general though, so many things are good as they are bad (*see girls*):crazy:

/depressed

Ventrilo would be the best bet. I'm down for some mario strikers and ventrilo.

StevenNevets said:
Go play a real online game than, maybe you'll understand.

It's used for teamplay too rather then just insult though that surely adds to the atmosphere as well.:yesnod:

There isn't much "team play" going on in Super Smash. In fact it requires basically little to none coordinating. And I would prefer not keeping my cell phone tied up. I do get phone calls.

And Ventrillo is far better than teamspeak. Text to Speech Binds FTW.

Man when i play me and my friends write letters. And then we mail them. And we wait about one buisness day. And start all over again. Its really effective

Back