Wii Wont Eject!

SoundShip

WiiChat Member
Feb 11, 2007
I was testing my wii fitness age this afternoon and then decided to put in Smooth Moves. Much to my surprise, the game disc wont eject. Ive tried turning off the hardware, and when I turn it back on all I hear is a clicking sound and the disc will not come out. Can anyone help?

:lol: dude what can I do.....the disk is probably stuck or the wii is just ****ed up....but just call nintendo....theyll know what to do

Well, you shouldn't have put both discs at the same time, my friend, now they're gonna stay stuck in there...next time put a disc at a time, you have all the time in the world!

Axtlar said:
Well, you shouldn't have put both discs at the same time, my friend, now they're gonna stay stuck in there...next time put a disc at a time, you have all the time in the world!

ummmm...lol i think he means the wii sports disc wont eject...not both of them :prrr:

Axtlar said:

lol yeh he means he tried to eject wii sports but it didn't work and he wanted to put wario ware in.

Never came across that situation I'm afraid my friend. Try ejecting it while the wii is on standby or red light dunno if it would work or not but if not u'll have to phone nintendo.

Hahaha I know what he meant exactly but just read how he typed it: "I was playing Mii fitness[Mii Sports obviously in Wii] then I put Wario Ware in" so there you have it, by what he typed, he put one disc after the other disc was inside already. lol

but he would of said disk's instead of disk at the end.

Dude i had the same problem after i ate that burito, anyway it happend when i was play Resident Evil 1, and the game froze up so i turned off my wii and much to my suprise my wii wouldn't come out of stand by or eject the disc, try unplugging the wii, otherwise id send it back to nintendo for a repair, unless you REALLY dont want to wate then take apart your wii and take the disc out. (But only n00bs do that)

omg! the same thing happened to me, turns out i never put the disk in LOL! cheak around to see if you din't leave it somewhere, or call nintendo they can even help you online.

That'll make you think twice before playing your Wii and eating Laffy Taffy again, eh?

Back