wii working as cd player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
again, just like the dvd player, why would you need a wii cd player. its not even portable and you probably can find a cheaper one.

if it can play dvds, it should be able to play cds. like the xbox.
I do not know why people are saying that the wii is not a multi-media center like the 360 and PS3.
It can play movies and games, surf the web, play online, and since the Wii has an sd card slot you can look at pictures, listen to music and much more. i also heard that there will be asimple 2d/3d program so amatuers can make games and send it to their friends online. I also heard that there would be a P2P service so people can share the created games and other things with people all around the world. and wat about the Virtual console and the Wii Connect 24 thing. i also heard there will be a instant messaging service. And if the rumor of the built in camera is true just give it a toaster and a mini-fridge and you could practically live in your room.
Man the Wii has so much potential!

Supermariomp3 said:
if it can play dvds, it should be able to play cds. like the xbox.
I do not know why people are saying that the wii is not a multi-media center like the 360 and PS3.
It can play movies and games, surf the web, play online, and since the Wii has an sd card slot you can look at pictures, listen to music and much more. i also heard that there will be asimple 2d/3d program so amatuers can make games and send it to their friends online. I also heard that there would be a P2P service so people can share the created games and other things with people all around the world. and wat about the Virtual console and the Wii Connect 24 thing. i also heard there will be a instant messaging service. And if the rumor of the built in camera is true just give it a toaster and a mini-fridge and you could practically live in your room.
Man the Wii has so much potential!

What u just said its completely right, Yes the wii can play CD, DVD and I think VCD too, look at pictures like galeries and anyway... all what he just said

yeah, if you buy the DVD dongle it becomes a media center like the PS3 and XBOX360, but for way cheaper. It may not have a harddrive...but maybe they'll make a bluetooth harddrive :)lol:) and then it will be everything that the competition is, but better.

Wonder if you can sync your iPod using the USB ports on the back? I also wonder if you're going to be using the wiimote to play dvds? I know, that sounded completly stupid, but there are so few buttons on the wiimote, so perhaps Nintendo, or more likely a 3rd party company will make a remote with the standard "pause/play/fast-forward/rewind/next-scene/previous-scene" layout.

If it can play DVDs then it's highly likely it'll be able to play CDs as well.

By the way, I think (but I'm not sure) that the Wii is combatible with external hard drives.

I want it to be able to read and Rip CDs for SD Card Mp3 or AAC Playback through a Channel.

Dont post in dead threads.

the person that bumpped it is probably another one of those bloody advertisers, but is to stupid to realize that he hasn't got a advert in his post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back