Wii worth alone for Super Mario Galaxy?

Chris23

WiiChat Member
Nov 10, 2007
Hey guys, Ive been on the fence for a while now about getting a Wii, I dont play alot of games and my brother has a x360. Would you guys say that a Wii is worth picking up for Super Mario Galaxy alone, I know it hasnt been released yet not until the 12th. But just based on all the high appraisal it has received I think it wont disappoint.

Also What other games are coming out on the Wii that are going to make this system worth it, minus SSBM thats a given.

Thank you everyone :wink:

what jake196 said. also you might want to get medal honour:heroes 2, soulcalibur legends, resident evil umbrella chronicles. those are some suggestions. mario kart wii comes out next year. theres a lot to look forward for.

thas said:
what jake196 said. also you might want to get medal honour:heroes 2, soulcalibur legends, resident evil umbrella chronicles. those are some suggestions. mario kart wii comes out next year. theres a lot to look forward for.
Hwo could you forget SSBB

Im assuming at this stage in the game Wii's are pretty easy to find, not the retail treasure hunting nightmare it was before.

Marioman said:

He forgot it, becaue Chris23 said minus SSBM, which I think he means SSBB.

Battalion Wars 2 is awesome too!! Highly recommended.

Chris23 said:
Im assuming at this stage in the game Wii's are pretty easy to find, not the retail treasure hunting nightmare it was before.

I've only ever seen them twice in stores and with the holiday shopping season getting underway, it's going to be close to impossible to find them.

Marioman said:

i did not forget it. the OP said that it was a given. meaning he already had that game in mind.

^Thus your opinion...here is a little formula to show you...

your opinion<World's Opinion

and how would you know when you can't even play it yet...cept at Gamestop but that doesn't count...

@thas...your feelings were correct

Back