Slade

Nintendo Power
Oct 27, 2006
Canada
All I ever see on this god damn site, day after day, is :

Wii Sucks.
Xbox 360 Sucks.
PS3 Sucks.

Its gotten to the point where it is not even a good argument anymore. We all know what games are on each system. All you have to do is Google "Wii Game list". and BAM. You have them all at your finger tips. (yes this is partically in response to that graphic killing xbox thread, just not limited to)

Yes 360 has lots of good games on it. Wii will eventually have more good games too (well maybe, i just have more hope for the Wii than i did for GC). This is all common knowledge.

And yet still, somone must come on and defend there console. It seems to me there is a large majority of gamers from each system, who are insecure about their purcahse. A large majority.

I own 2 of the consoles (No PS3) its realy disconcerning how many people have such hard feelings about a console they actually come to prove the know nothing about.

Only one console will win. Its just come down to people that are scared they made the wrong choice, so they want to justify their purchase. And this is directed to all 3 systems. not just one.

Im just posting this as a wake up call. Im just losing my reason to even click on the "xbox 360" or "PS3" Forum. Make me stay Wii chat forum.

Last edited:
i agree, what's there to complain about when it's not even there...if you don't like the console then just shut up.

~Rival

This is the point is this generation of console wars, where it is the calm just before the storm of summer then xmas releases, and everyone thinks that their set of games released at this point will tip the balance in their favour.

Slade said:
All I ever see on this god damn site, day after day, is :

Wii Sucks.
Xbox 360 Sucks.
PS3 Sucks.

Its gotten to the point where it is not even a good argument anymore. We all know what games are on each system. All you have to do is Google "Wii Game list". and BAM. You have them all at your finger tips. (yes this is partically in response to that graphic killing xbox thread, just not limited to)

Yes 360 has lots of good games on it. Wii will eventually have more good games too (well maybe, i just have more hope for the Wii than i did for GC). This is all common knowledge.

And yet still, somone must come on and defend there console. It seems to me there is a large majority of gamers from each system, who are insecure about their purcahse. A large majority.

I own 2 of the consoles (No PS3) its realy disconcerning how many people have such hard feelings about a console they actually come to prove the know nothing about.

Only one console will win. Its just come down to people that are scared they made the wrong choice, so they want to justify their purchase. And this is directed to all 3 systems. not just one.

Im just posting this as a wake up call. Im just losing my reason to even click on the "xbox 360" or "PS3" Forum. Make me stay Wii chat forum.
thats a long way to say the same thing i said in one of my previous posts
but yah, you cant beat it, so join it
its never going to stop

Maybe this should be in the lounge section. I agree with you all. I think this forum could be a lot more enjoyable if people followed the rules.

Slade
"Only one console will win. Its just come down to people that are scared they made the wrong choice, so they want to justify their purchase. And this is directed to all 3 systems. not just one."

If I have all three consoles do I automatically win :)

It doesn't really help when the games companies themselves take pot shots at each other...

Even though there's always going to be rival consoles and rival fans also, I do think that even people who claim to have multiple systems aren't really helping to create objective opinions.

What I find wrong is when people make it seem as though their opinion is above all others. They even do it in the language they use.

Thankfully, Elections aren't run that way ("He doesn't count because he's an idiot that would vote for anything. Obviously the person I'm voting for is the correct one").

Some people are insecure...others are a$$holes. Others are just people who love videogames and happen to think that one system has all the games they'll ever need. I think this forum is great but could be better without certain people who shall go unnamed. This is a forum about the Wii...NOT the p$3 or Microsoft. Those of you who are complaining know exactly what you were getting into when you signed up most likely and are just here to start or continue flame wars. I would call people out but everyone knows who's the currunt Head Flamer In Charge (HFIC) so theres really no need.

Wii just want to have fun...let us.

I heard one of my older brothers friend talk about how buying games and consoles really helps the gaming industry.

Sovieto said:
thats a long way to say the same thing i said in one of my previous posts
but yah, you cant beat it, so join it
its never going to stop

I apolgize for not searching everyone post you ever made. Lol joking, Sovieto.

Yes you can beat it, in many forums I rarely ever see a thread like that, and if do, it is quickly locked. My point in all that, is that I enjoy the wiichat forums, i dont know why, I just do. Only I do not enjoy the same "*Insert consoles name here* sucks" day after day. None of them suck.

I never see "PS3 sucks" on my xbox.com forums. Maybe im just blind. Although I do hear alot about Microsoft customer service. lol.

Back