Wii, Xbox360 or PS3

Wii, but...seriously...now it's getting annoying. Please just don't post to get more post numbers. I know your new, but yeah

360, more fun
lay off bilzar, you're annoying

Last edited:
lol.....it's not annoying, it's just that this question is too popular!!!

i'd say:

1) Wii - because of the fun (controller) which is the main point, Mario and other Nintendo games
2) Ps3 - best graphics ever, high technology and blu-ray disk
3) Xbox360 - not so special, just many games based on the same thing (in depth) and a nice console, 2-years old

i think the wii is the best, it has excellent game-play, graphics are ok (above average) and many nice/fun games, also the sales say it all......

360 due to betta games, Wii cause its fun, and last and least PS3.....PS3s are a waist of alot of money.....

mitch94 said:
Bilzar ive only done 6 so get off my back:mad:

Srry, not tring to get on you, I mean I defended you in your last 2 posts. Maybe Lenitao3 is right..Maybe it's just too popular of a question, srry anyway

I guess my first question back to you - given the URL of this site, what do you think the overwhelming response is going to be?

Words like "better" and "fun" are completely subjective so how can anyone really rationalize their response to you - it's from their perspective.

It's about the games: I have no inclination to play Halo so the 360 has no attraction for me. We (the wifey and I) did however want to play Mario Galaxy and Zelda so we bought the platform that supports those games.

Seems simple?

~DT

Bilzar ive only done 6 so get off my back

6 threads 7 posts >_________>

and yeah imo 360 is the way to go right now. Great games and awesome Online. Wii will probably catch up in the next 2 or 3 months tho

Best Console= Ps3
Most Fun= Wii
Best Games= xbox
I think they're all good, except the xbox which is a little outdated compared to ps3 but their wide variety of GOOD games more than makes up for it

Back